Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 7, 10:18 AM
Nov 2020
*For clarification the post is to help people find it Subbed*

Ani-One Asia, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COVnjRDakYA
(You do need a VPN to watch it, it is ENG subbed ), These are the countries it is available to be streamed in:

(Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Fiji, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Northern Mariana Island, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Seychelles, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste (aka East Timor), Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam).

It is also available on pirated sites (subbed).

It could end up streaming on western streaming services at some point, if that happens I'll just update this post.

PSA: the subs are questionable at the moment, not completely messed up, but there are moments where it’s bad.
DarkHomieCApr 7, 12:08 PM
Apr 7, 10:24 AM

Nov 2011
it's also on TVer and that's where i plan on watching. no subs for this one though.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Apr 7, 10:31 AM
Nov 2020
DreamingBeats said:
it's also on TVer and that's where i plan on watching. no subs for this one though.

I mainly made the post for people to find out about subbed Simulcast, because at the moment there is only Ani-one and pirated sites for people to be able to watch subbed.

There is good amount of places to watch it though.
Apr 7, 11:54 AM
Mar 2018
DarkHomieC said:
It did show that it is supposed to end up on Amazon prime video, it is currently not on there.

Prime video only in Japan.
Apr 7, 12:07 PM
Nov 2020
WarBeastGT said:
DarkHomieC said:
It did show that it is supposed to end up on Amazon prime video, it is currently not on there.

Prime video only in Japan.

I figured that’s most likely what they meant, it didn’t really make sense to me for it being on Amazon prime in the west.
Apr 8, 11:13 AM
Feb 2021
Some of these ani-one subs need improvement, now that I look back at it.
Apr 9, 6:49 AM

Nov 2013
It's on Aniverse in Germany and Austria, obviously only German subs, but that's a legal option if you know German.
LOL, your opinion is wrong!
Apr 11, 5:10 AM
Feb 2021
Well, there are some people that even did some retranslations on torrents.
Some of those are good

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

YuudachiFR - Apr 7

252 by Scootboi »»
Yesterday, 10:23 AM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 23

67 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 16

55 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 9

25 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 9 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 2

23 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.