Forum Settings
Forums
Chitose Is in the Ramune Bottle
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 15, 4:56 AM
Aug 2018
This volume was surprising. I already knew what and why the new kouhai girl, Kureha was doing since the start but I was really scared to see it actually happen. She really intruded and trampled on the feelings and special places of the heroines one by one, also making me wonder why Chitose, Yuzuki and the crew didn't realize what was happening early on, She was just really that good. Chitose was useless this volume. But the last part is why Yuzuki Nanase is the best, she is finally determined to face her true self, her desires and embrace her full potential, to show the intensity of love she feels even if it means encountering failure or embarrassment. I am excited to see the new her as she doesn't want to feel regretful again like she has been doing all these volumes. Kureha made her realize that. . The afterword from the author was really good too, you can see how much he loves Chiramune and the characters, best one I read from him.
Mar 18, 12:43 AM
Jan 2020
Yeah, me too, kureha seemed fishy from start but for the other characters, it might look like 'adorable' kouhai who really admired them.. Well, chitose did feel a little fishy or uncertain abt kureha, but well, his past makes his reactions reasonable. The last chapter was amazing though, like it almost made all the time the author took to establish for real part worth it. And yeah, chitose was useless in this vol, well, from here onwards all the girls will start having more time on pages ig and chitose has changed a little after the ending of vol 6,he is still searching for many answers.. let's give him time :) (I hope he will go back to his lively self).
Yeahh! Nanase's ending in this vol was badass!
Kureha really hit hard! She's a great addition to the chiramune world! And she really did point out some good points and she be will great to read!
Ikr! The afterward was soo good! The author's hardships and pain were soo relatable. And it was inspirational too! And yes, we can totally feel his love for the chiramune world and characters! This second half's going to be just as good as first half I believe, I am in safe hands!

More topics from this board

» Chitose-kun wa Ramune Bin no Naka Volume 8 Discussion

Mitaka99 - Aug 26

0 by Mitaka99 »»
Aug 26, 10:03 PM

» Anime Adaptation confirmed

Dbagas8 - Aug 9

3 by Marinate1016 »»
Aug 10, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Chitose-kun wa Ramune Bin no Naka Volume 4 Discussion

FragmantLemon - Jul 25, 2023

1 by Dbagas8 »»
Aug 9, 4:10 AM

» Chitose-kun wa Ramune Bin no Naka Volume 5 Discussion

Azuchi - Dec 16, 2023

2 by FragmantLemon »»
Mar 14, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Chitose-kun wa Ramune Bin no Naka Volume 3 Discussion

FragmantLemon - Mar 22, 2023

2 by Satan1234 »»
May 24, 2023 4:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.