Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 9, 12:01 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website for the Mayonaka Punch original television anime announced the main cast on Saturday. The anime is scheduled to premiere in July 2024.

Cast
Masaki: Ikumi Hasegawa (Bocchi the Rock!)
Live: Fairouz Ai (Chainsaw Man)
Ichiko: Yuina Itou (Zunda Horizon)
Fuu: Hina Youmiya (Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu)
Tokage: Hitomi Ueda (Uma Musume: Pretty Derby)
Yuki: Ai Kayano (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!)

Shuu Honma (Paripi Koumei) is helming the anime at P.A. Works. Hideaki Shirasaka (Paripi Koumei script) is handling the series composition, and Ryouta Arima (5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ chief animation director) is designing the characters.

Source: Comic Natalie
VindstotMar 9, 3:09 PM
Mar 9, 10:12 PM

Jul 2021
!!! Fairouz and Ikumi in the main cast of the same show?? I'm completely sold onto this now
Mar 9, 11:15 PM

Apr 2012
So, will this be a typical all-female CGDCT? PAWORKS will have two of these shows in one year, lol.

@daddyjunkowo Interesting to see what the dynamic between Power and Kita will be like? :D
Mar 11, 6:14 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to RobertBobert
So, will this be a typical all-female CGDCT? PAWORKS will have two of these shows in one year, lol.

@daddyjunkowo Interesting to see what the dynamic between Power and Kita will be like? :D
@RobertBobert lol more like the characters Ikumi's playing this season, rishe, übel and latla. absolute bad bitches. though since it's a a cgdct I know the character would be something closer to kita. I can only dream for a power and übel dynamic. (honestly I can't really remember what kita was like lmao)
Mar 11, 6:38 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to daddymahitowo
@RobertBobert lol more like the characters Ikumi's playing this season, rishe, übel and latla. absolute bad bitches. though since it's a a cgdct I know the character would be something closer to kita. I can only dream for a power and übel dynamic. (honestly I can't really remember what kita was like lmao)
@daddyjunkowo Well, I was intrigued that the VA of one of the main characters said that her character's personality could be described as "trash".
Mar 11, 6:41 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to RobertBobert
@daddyjunkowo Well, I was intrigued that the VA of one of the main characters said that her character's personality could be described as "trash".
@RobertBobert HAHA I saw that the other day, very interested to see this character. she's either going to be fun or strangle-able
Mar 11, 9:16 AM

Dec 2018
Ha all I need to read is P.A. Works and then I know in advance it's probably going to be some other of their homophobic hating on lesbian Yuri bait anime

I've pass on this one ty very much

Yuri-CrusaderMar 11, 12:21 PM
Mar 23, 11:57 PM

Oct 2017
The cast is great.

More topics from this board

» 'Ganbare! Nakamura-kun!!' Reveals Production Staff, Teaser Promo, 2025 Debut

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

4 by miodddaaa »»
6 minutes ago

» 'Lazarus' Unveils Main Staff, Cast, 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

5 by deg »»
3 hours ago

» 'Zenshuu.' Unveils Additional Cast, Second Teaser Promo for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

3 by Safuan12616 »»
3 hours ago

» New 'High Card' Episode Announces Guest Cast

Vindstot - 7 hours ago

0 by Vindstot »»
7 hours ago

» 'Magic Maker: Isekai Mahou no Tsukurikata' Unveils Additional Cast, Staff, First Promo for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 8 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.