Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 7, 2:00 PM

May 2022
Gonna preface this by saying I am notorious for starting shows but then dropping as soon as they slow down, seem cliché/predictable. I'm not saying any of these shows are that.. but I may perceive some of them this way if and when I do drop them.

My current time line with these show are as followed...

Watched 6 episodes of Kanojo ga Koushaku.. seems to have given me a fair amount of entertainment but by the end of episode 6 I never sought out more episode so I can presume I felt it had no more to offer me. Had the score at 8/10

Now later I thought I need to watch Otome Game. Seemed like a similar show and I meant to get to it since it scored very well. Well turns out the score was well earned as I watched all 12 episodes of Otome Game with ease; I loved how fun all the characters were, specially the main gal. This is a case where a show that doesn't take itself too seriously, but contains well written characters and scenarios prove to hold my attention a lot more.

Finally I cycle back to a show that more closely resembles Kanojo ga Koushaku; Loop 7 which is currently airing. I am fully caught up as it has been a fun watch much like Kanojo ga Koushaku, but with some interesting characteristics on its own. So about Loop 7 I do feel like the premise is a bit more interesting and unique as the main is revived multiple times and in her own world. So you have a character that is looping in her own world rather being isekai'd to a totally new environment. Whats more I think the animation is a bit better perhaps due to slightly larger budget, and I believe the world building to be a bit more substantial with state affairs being a key thing as of last couple episodes. That said.. it does seem to slow down for me as character motives begin to flesh out and coalesce. I guess at that point I may lose the initial intrigue and engagement from the show. We shall see!

But you guys tell me what you think of all these shows. Id love to hear how they compare for you. I think my favorite of the three so far is certainly Otome Game. I will be jumping to season 2 of that very soon!
LordKirkisFeb 7, 2:32 PM
Feb 7, 2:15 PM
Sep 2021
I liked Kanojo ga Koushaku, the problem is that it lacked fluidity, but overall it's cool.

As for Otome Game, I don't remember it well, since I saw the first season a few years ago, but when I saw it I remember liking it

Now about Loop 7, it's what I liked the most so far if I compare the 3. Maybe it's the fact that I like reincarnation and return
Feb 7, 2:21 PM

May 2022
Reply to RegiOliveira
I liked Kanojo ga Koushaku, the problem is that it lacked fluidity, but overall it's cool.

As for Otome Game, I don't remember it well, since I saw the first season a few years ago, but when I saw it I remember liking it

Now about Loop 7, it's what I liked the most so far if I compare the 3. Maybe it's the fact that I like reincarnation and return
@JuniorOliveira

Otome Game is less about the plot and more about the wholesome characters, quirks and the silly scenarios between all of them.

As for Loop 7 it definitely seems more interesting than Koushaku due to its premise. To the credit of Kanojo ga Koushaku... it does precede Loop 7.

Now by fluidity do you mean the pacing of the plot and its ideas? I think for me it may have been a pacing issue as well.
Feb 7, 2:32 PM
Oct 2022
kanojo ga koushaku is my most favorite in these three. I love the story and character and romance and I so much wished that it gets a second season. Realiana and Noah is my favorite couple and I'm currently reading the Manhua
I haven't watched otome game yet but planning on watching it in the future.
I'm watching Loop 7 and loving it so far. the story is very interesting and so are the characters and they're also very beautiful so I'm pretty much liking it and enjoying it so far...
Feb 7, 2:58 PM
Feb 2018
Otome game is just wholesome and everyone loves Catarina if you enjoy it i suggest Tearmoon teikokou monogatari the mc is very similar to catarina although is has a story that more complex than otome game

7th loop is very interesting Rishe using all her past life knowledge to live her best life in her 7th go around if you enjoy this i suggest higeki no genkyou to naru saikyou gedou

finally i really enjoyed Raeliana character her inaction with adam taylor, vivivan shamall and of course noah are enjoyable especially her kind treatment of Adam his backstory very sad i hope in a second season they explore his backstory more
Feb 7, 3:53 PM
Jan 2021
personal order

My next life as a Villianess > Realiana > 7th Loop

Villianess is super carried by its characters and humor, especially Katarina. Even though the 2nd season isn't super strong narratively.

Realiana is slightly biased bc I finished the Web Manhwa. But i think the romance aspect is really strong and the story is solid.

7th loop is kinda last by default bc i watched the least of it. but with what we got so far it is really really good.

also, all three main heroines are uniquely amazing.
Feb 7, 4:49 PM
Nov 2023
I love all 3 equally, for different reasons. Bakarina is just best girl, she rebuilds a whole society by showing people how to be nice! Raeliana has a great air of mystery from who pushed her off the building to what happened to the heroine whose place she took. Plus a fabulous set of tunes from Minda Ryn. How can you lose interest at the end of ep 6? If I remember, that’s when the romance hits hard in the boat with ‘fireworks’ playing in the background…
But then Loop 7 is shaping up to be a real contender too, excellent backstory. Mature thinking main girl, with many extra years of life experience. And a wonderful compassionate nature. Still too soon to say if it can beat Raeliana, but it’s strong!
Feb 7, 6:03 PM

May 2022
@FutoiOtaku

HAHA "Bakarina" first I heard of that nickname. She really is the best girl, I love her character very much.

You know I'm not exactly sure why at the end of episode 6... It could be I reached some sort of understanding of the show and felt satisfied. Anyhow I think I should go back and finish it!

Also Loop 7 definitely has a winner MC, very likeable, unpredictable and she has the most charming smile and gaze. I'm hoping she stays this interesting.

Definitely agree with @joshawatt360 Villainess is definitely carried hard by the characters & humor. Ill also add voice actors as well which all go hand in hand with it.
LordKirkisFeb 7, 6:07 PM
Feb 7, 6:42 PM
Oct 2020
Definitely try Gekai Elise that's currently airing and I'm the villainess so I'm gonna tame the final boss. That's a really good one
Feb 7, 6:46 PM
Oct 2020
my next life as a villainess all routes lead to doom the saints magic power is omnipotent and leadale no daichi nite are all good female isekai anime too
Feb 7, 7:01 PM

Jan 2024
All 3 are really great and I'm currently looking forward to each episode of 7th loop. My favorite would be Raeliana because after the season ended I read it and it was amazing.
endless_Story_Feb 7, 7:26 PM
Feb 7, 8:03 PM
Mar 2021
I think Loop7 is the best anime of the season. The mc is so interesting as well as her backstory - her genius is explained appropriately - and the mystery around the Prince keeps me hooked on what will happen next.
Honestly, waiting for new episodes of loop 7 made me go back and watch Kanojo, last week. I enjoyed it, especially the interactions between the Duke and mc, and the mystery of the otome protagonist (villianess?) was pretty good, but I think I'll be scoring it lower than loop7.
Is "Otome game" the Caterina anime? I enjoyed it, but I don't think it's comparable to the others since it's so light-hearted, and the romances don't really go anywhere.
I would suggest giving Doctor Elise a try. It sounds like a typical "[Insert job] in an isekai" but if you like the others you've mentioned, you'll have fun with this.

Also, dude... scoring an 8 to anime you gave up half way?! what kind of scoring is that?
Feb 7, 10:45 PM

Apr 2021
I watched these 3 anime and all their episodes.

———

Otome Game was a fun and humorous adventure in the otome game world he played in real life, except a twist with the main male character. I was actually not expecting this type of anime when I heard about it, but it was a welcome surprise and I enjoyed it.

(Rated: 9/10)

———

Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu
“Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion”

(Rated: 10/10)

&

Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru
“7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!”

(Probably Rating: 10/10)

These two anime have surface level similarities, but Kanojo is based on reincarnation into a game world that the main female character played/knows in real life, while Loop-7 is based in another world and reverse time travel causes the main female character to relive her life over and over from the same starting point after dying at the same ending point, so there are major story plot differences and the main female characters deal with their situations differently.

I really enjoyed “Kanojo” and have been really enjoying “Loop-7”.
ejleonFeb 7, 11:51 PM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Feb 8, 10:32 AM

May 2022
Reply to SuccumbToAnime
Definitely try Gekai Elise that's currently airing and I'm the villainess so I'm gonna tame the final boss. That's a really good one
@SuccumbToAnime

Dangit I'm not trying to load up on these kinds of shows but so many strong voice actors in "I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss" so I must at least give it a try. Ill watch some today. Thanks for the suggestion.
Feb 8, 10:44 AM

May 2022
Reply to SayonaraSuckas
I think Loop7 is the best anime of the season. The mc is so interesting as well as her backstory - her genius is explained appropriately - and the mystery around the Prince keeps me hooked on what will happen next.
Honestly, waiting for new episodes of loop 7 made me go back and watch Kanojo, last week. I enjoyed it, especially the interactions between the Duke and mc, and the mystery of the otome protagonist (villianess?) was pretty good, but I think I'll be scoring it lower than loop7.
Is "Otome game" the Caterina anime? I enjoyed it, but I don't think it's comparable to the others since it's so light-hearted, and the romances don't really go anywhere.
I would suggest giving Doctor Elise a try. It sounds like a typical "[Insert job] in an isekai" but if you like the others you've mentioned, you'll have fun with this.

Also, dude... scoring an 8 to anime you gave up half way?! what kind of scoring is that?
@SayonaraSuckas

LOL true... I should stop scoring prematurely. It's that at the time I was watching the show felt like an 8/10 experience. But later enough of an engagement compromise happened and something else grabbed my attention. I will un score for now until I revisit it.

Also man the best anime of this season is EASILY Sou Sou no Frieren! IMO. Personally just blown away by how detailed it is in all facets. A rare gem of a show. That said Loop 7 is definitely one of my favorites this season! My order of favorites looks like this actually...

Sou Sou no Frieren
Dungeon Meshi
Gushing over Magical Girls
Unwanted Undead
Loop 7
and then like 6 other shows im watching in tandem lol. So...

I can try to squeeze in Doctor Elise, itll be difficult but ill give at an episode or two. I do have it downloaded. Thanks!
LordKirkisFeb 8, 11:11 AM
Feb 8, 7:43 PM
Oct 2020
@LordKirkis also I know a quite a lot of good web comics similar to manga that are female leads isekai too. Try the apps Manta and Tappytoon
Feb 9, 12:18 AM

Jul 2017
i can say otome game is the worst of the three, its not a just not a serious show and doesnt hit as hard,

I love raeliana (i fully read the realiana manwha btw its good) but 7th time loop and even doctor elise this season are looking really good and they are actual competition for raeliana, but its still early to say anything.

Raeliana WAS best in genre/trope, but it might change.

So far enjoyment wise its raeliana > 7th time loop > doctor elise > villainess level 99 (airing this season too + better comedy then otomegame imo) > otomegame
Kitsune_089Feb 9, 12:22 AM
Feb 9, 10:52 AM

May 2022
Reply to Kitsune_089
i can say otome game is the worst of the three, its not a just not a serious show and doesnt hit as hard,

I love raeliana (i fully read the realiana manwha btw its good) but 7th time loop and even doctor elise this season are looking really good and they are actual competition for raeliana, but its still early to say anything.

Raeliana WAS best in genre/trope, but it might change.

So far enjoyment wise its raeliana > 7th time loop > doctor elise > villainess level 99 (airing this season too + better comedy then otomegame imo) > otomegame
@Kitsune_089

Its because Otome Game plays into the premise in a less serious fashion that I enjoy it the most. The scenarios within the premise of these category of shows seem to lend itself best to comedy which is where Otome Game focuses. That is comedy as oppose to impactful drama and narrative.

To explain further.. I think the shows we are discussing here don't amount to much by way of being impactful. I think it typically takes great production values, strong musical score, and narrative to make me feel moved. A strong sound design that cultivates the mood and atmosphere for the show is also quite magical. These qualities make a show impactful because they are rare instances where creators/producers take great care in adding finer details be it in animation, sound and/or composition. So the few rare gems that do have these qualities, when I do see and hear them.. its then very moving and impactful to me. Kind of like Sousou No Frieren which I'm sure you do enjoy.

Still these are all very good shows to me and they can be impactful in their own way.

All that aside I will catch some episodes of Doctor Elise + Lvl 99 villainous today and see where those land for me. So currently for me its..

Otome Game > 7th Loop > Raeliana >... well what about;

"Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu" Have you guys seen this one? MC is male and then 2 MC are female. I thought this one to be a similar show to the ones we discussing here. I gave it about 8/10 after completing it. By the end I felt it needed a second season for the story to go places, but it was still entertaining throughout and complete in its own way.

LordKirkisFeb 11, 1:40 PM
Feb 9, 4:33 PM

Jul 2017
LordKirkis said:
@Kitsune_089

Its because Otome Game plays into the premise in a less serious fashion that I enjoy it the most. The scenarios within the premise of these category of shows seem to lend itself best to comedy which is where Otome Game focuses. That is comedy as oppose to impactful drama and narrative.

To explain further.. I think the shows we are discussing here don't amount to much by way of being impactful. It think it typically takes great production values, strong musical score, and narrative to make me feel moved. A strong sound design that cultivates the mood and atmosphere for the show is also quite magical. These qualities make a show impactful because they are rare instances where creators/producers take great care in adding finer details be it in animation, sound and/or composition. So the few rare gems that do have these qualities, when I do see and hear them.. its then very moving and impactful to me. Kind of like Sousou No Frieren which I'm sure you do enjoy.

Still these are all very good shows to me and they can be impactful in their own way.

All that aside I will catch some episodes of Doctor Elise + Lvl 99 villainous today and see where those land for me. So currently for me its..

"Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu" Have you guys seen this one? MC is male and then 2 MC are female. I thought this one to be a similar show to the ones we discussing here. I gave it about 8/10 after completing it. By the end I felt it needed a second season for the story to go places, but it was still entertaining throughout and complete in its own way.

I skipped that show because the first 4 characters in the mal page look the exact same of each other and the mc is basically hentai protagonist design + its a harem

Also the reason why i dont really like otome game is where the stakes should be high(the mc knows shes gonna die in the future) the tone of the show is just so casual and not serious, also it was not that funny for me, i thought it was really mid (6,5/10) and unmemorable experience,

In comparison railiana was unique and made much more sense and was way more interesting
Feb 9, 4:44 PM

Jul 2017
I just googled hametsu flag s best moments and nothing made laugh except running late with cucumber instead a toast

It doesnt have good romance or action either, its just a 6/10 show
Feb 9, 7:23 PM

May 2022
Reply to Kitsune_089
LordKirkis said:
@Kitsune_089

To explain further.. I think the shows we are discussing here don't amount to much by way of being impactful. It think it typically takes great production values, strong musical score, and narrative to make me feel moved. A strong sound design that cultivates the mood and atmosphere for the show is also quite magical. These qualities make a show impactful because they are rare instances where creators/producers take great care in adding finer details be it in animation, sound and/or composition. So the few rare gems that do have these qualities, when I do see and hear them.. its then very moving and impactful to me. Kind of like Sousou No Frieren which I'm sure you do enjoy.

I skipped that show because the first 4 characters in the mal page look the exact same of each other and the mc is basically hentai protagonist design + its a harem

Also the reason why i dont really like otome game is where the stakes should be high(the mc knows shes gonna die in the future) the tone of the show is just so casual and not serious, also it was not that funny for me, i thought it was really mid (6,5/10) and unmemorable experience,

In comparison railiana was unique and made much more sense and was way more interesting
@Kitsune_089

Oh I watched "Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu" on a whim and then found the opening interesting enough.. The characters and pacing must of been palatable enough for me since I definitely can sometimes drop shows even as soon as 1 episode. Sometimes the timing just isn't right for me.

And yeah man I can totally see how "Otome Game Hametsu Flag" wont hit the same for everyone. Its a particular sort of humor and its normal if it doesn't make everyone laugh/smile.

I went ahead and crossed checked your comedies; Konosuba, Spy X Family, Kaguyama, Kobayashi, High Score Girl, Tomo Chan, Nichijou are all rated as I would rate them. That aside I think you underscored Hinamatsuri, Monthly Girls and Girlfriend Girlfriend (this ones definitely on the crazy side I admit, but I love it.) You also dropped Machikado which I gave a 10/10. I consider this one highly underrated, maybe not what you looking for at the time of watching. Super high quality show though imo.

Since we're here I might want to throw mention some of my favorite comedies that I did not see on your list; Aho Girl, Shimoneta, Love After World Domination, Mob Psycho (I feel its a comedy), Noucome, Bokuben, The World Only God Knows, Uncle From Another World, Welcome to Demon School Irumakun, Machikado Mazoku(Nvm, or watch some other time).

Now if I could only suggest 3 to you based on what you like I may choose; Welcome to Demon School Irumakun, Mob Psycho, and The World Only God Knows I think because you need more than just comedy in your shows. But also that these are pretty amazing shows as well. The rest above are nearly all 9/10 shows for me which means they are highly enjoyable to me. Still your mileage may vary.

Thanks for reading if you made it this far, and for indulging/engaging with me. Hopefully you watch some of these awesome comedies/adventures. Oh and I will definitely go and finish Raeliana so I can score it properly.

Edit Bonus: Dug into your drops;
-I dropped Vexations of Vampire on 1st episode as comedy felt really forced with that one.
-Surprised you did not like Machikado as I feel the writing and comedy is exceptional.
-Also why did you drop Unwanted Undead? That seems like a very good show this season. I'm hooked currently, fairly unique premise and great looking characters too.. with enough mystery so far.
LordKirkisFeb 9, 8:28 PM
Feb 10, 2:04 AM

Jul 2017
Reply to LordKirkis
@Kitsune_089

Oh I watched "Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu" on a whim and then found the opening interesting enough.. The characters and pacing must of been palatable enough for me since I definitely can sometimes drop shows even as soon as 1 episode. Sometimes the timing just isn't right for me.

And yeah man I can totally see how "Otome Game Hametsu Flag" wont hit the same for everyone. Its a particular sort of humor and its normal if it doesn't make everyone laugh/smile.

I went ahead and crossed checked your comedies; Konosuba, Spy X Family, Kaguyama, Kobayashi, High Score Girl, Tomo Chan, Nichijou are all rated as I would rate them. That aside I think you underscored Hinamatsuri, Monthly Girls and Girlfriend Girlfriend (this ones definitely on the crazy side I admit, but I love it.) You also dropped Machikado which I gave a 10/10. I consider this one highly underrated, maybe not what you looking for at the time of watching. Super high quality show though imo.

Since we're here I might want to throw mention some of my favorite comedies that I did not see on your list; Aho Girl, Shimoneta, Love After World Domination, Mob Psycho (I feel its a comedy), Noucome, Bokuben, The World Only God Knows, Uncle From Another World, Welcome to Demon School Irumakun, Machikado Mazoku(Nvm, or watch some other time).

Now if I could only suggest 3 to you based on what you like I may choose; Welcome to Demon School Irumakun, Mob Psycho, and The World Only God Knows I think because you need more than just comedy in your shows. But also that these are pretty amazing shows as well. The rest above are nearly all 9/10 shows for me which means they are highly enjoyable to me. Still your mileage may vary.

Thanks for reading if you made it this far, and for indulging/engaging with me. Hopefully you watch some of these awesome comedies/adventures. Oh and I will definitely go and finish Raeliana so I can score it properly.

Edit Bonus: Dug into your drops;
-I dropped Vexations of Vampire on 1st episode as comedy felt really forced with that one.
-Surprised you did not like Machikado as I feel the writing and comedy is exceptional.
-Also why did you drop Unwanted Undead? That seems like a very good show this season. I'm hooked currently, fairly unique premise and great looking characters too.. with enough mystery so far.
@LordKirkis
I feel the same way towards machikado mazoku with lucky star, its more enjoyable to watch the funny clips on youtube instead of watching the actual anime. The overall pacing of them especially at the start are really slow and makes me feel the payoff is not gonna be worth it for the commitment/time it takes, unlike nichijou which is as fun as if not more then watching its clips.

majority of these shows are the same, i watched clips of aho girl, iruma kun on youtube, shimoneta im waiting for the right time, love after world dom is more of a romance iirc, im waiting for the right time for mob, and already watched isekai ojisan

Ill check ouy the world only god knows

It felt like a worse version of undead girl murder farce, i might give it another episode but it was a 6/10 start overall
Feb 10, 8:22 AM

May 2022
Fair enough.

“Love After World Domination” is a Comedy with some Romance. I like the look of this show, and it has plenty fun characters and gags.

“The World Only God Knows” is more like a ghost buster type Adventure that see’s the MC romancing multiple girls in order to capture ghost. This show looks good specially for the time it was released. The composer is Hayato Matsuo who is the protégé of Koichi Sugiyama. So if you enjoy Dragon Quest like music you will definitely enjoy the compositions in this show. It was very enjoyable, but keep in mind its 3 seasons long with required ovas.. and even then you don’t get everything that in the source material. Great show though.

I think I still put Iruma kun over it though.

I don’t believe you would put them all together in the same bin. They are all pretty distinct. I tried to match any but they are all pretty different as I see it.

Definitely give Unwanted Undead a second look, maybe it’ll get better for you. Undead Girl Murder Farce… i have not seen at all. Though that seems like a mystery, action drama i think? Undead Unwanted flavor feels more like isekai shows with themes like guild questing and jrpg element nods. Kind of like a somber Konosuba with different premise and definitely not comedy focused. Still there is a parallel there.
LordKirkisFeb 10, 8:34 AM
Feb 15, 5:12 AM

Jun 2009
I've read Kanojo ga Koushaku.. and it has a very interesting premise. Problem is, the anime adapted like 44 chapters of the Manhwa I think? And the first glimpse of the very interesting premise is around chapter 60-62.
But starting with chapter 63 it gets really stupid for everyone who is invested in the relationship between Noah and Raeli,
basically that what was hinted at in the conversation between Raeli and Justin, but over the span of 44 chapters.
Only at around 100 chapters does this get resolved, and that is when the really interesting part starts; not only from a shipping standpoint but also plot wise. But damn those last 58 chapters are worth it, even tho I still get stomach pain thinking about chapters 63-108 lol.

ANYWAY I don't know Otome Game, but I am watching 7th loop and I like the premise of that one as well, especially since it's already obvious from the first episode, unlike Kanojo ga Koushaku which takes very long to introduce the interesting premise.
I'm just scared that Riezhe ends up like Raeli, too afraid of PDA (puplic display of affection, or basically any skin contact at all) and that this will drag out the romance between them forevermore.
I really hope that this won't happen, bc so far I feel like 7th Loop could be more up my alley than Kanojo ga Koushaku is.

Hope this answer helps in any way, shape or form!

Edit says: oooooh, with Otome Game you mean Bakarina?!
Oh I definitely know Bakarina, watched the two seasons and the OVA, while planning to watch the movie asap, read the manga when I have time (since it's also from the same mangaka as Ikenaikyo I think?) and planning to play one of the many games.

It might be unfair to compare Bakarina to those other two shows since it's similar yet very different. Sure, all three of them drive to survive, but out of those three Bakarina is in less danger of actually dying, since everyone and their mum pretty early on falls in love with her. That makes the show much more light hearted. Also it obviously is a Reverse Harem, while Kanojo ga Koushaku is a typical Shojo with a ML (aka Noah) and a second ML = SML (... aka Justin <_<), and 7th loop so far has only one ML (Arnold).
Tho Bakarina is so dense that every type of true romance could be miles away lmao.

Besides those three shows, maybe "Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu"
aka "The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent" could be something, tho it is quite... Slice of Life I guess? There's definitely little agency and almost no danger of the FL dying anytime soon.
I'm new to this kind of genre, so I haven't read a lot about it, and watched even less.
But if reading isn't beyond you I could recommend:

× "How to Win My Husband Over" (cw for: domestic abuse & violence [not by the ML Izke]; childhood trauma; abusive family; scars; eating disorder; suicide mentions etc.):
A Korean girl is reincarnated and isekai'ed into the world of a novel as Ruby, the daughter of a influential family, and has to marry the guy that will kill her according to the novel she read. She has to do everything to get on his good sides to survive, but Izke is extremely hard to read.

× "Not Your Typical Reincarnation Story" or "I thought it's A Common Possession" (cw for domestic violence & abuse; abusive family etc.): Another Korean woman is isekai'ed as Edith, the sexy and ruthless tool of the Riegelhoff family, and she has to marry Killeon Rudwick, the younger of two brothers, which are both madly in love with Reeze, the adoptive blond haired daughter of the Rudwicks. To survive she has to get on the good side of Killeon and the rest of his family, but the novel has other plans for her!

× "Who made me a princess?" (cw for child neglet; complicated family situation; neglectful and emotionless father etc.):
Another Korean women who, after giving up on things, gets reincarnated and isekai'ed into the world of a Novel she read, but what is this? She has the same name as Athy, the princess that gets killed by her own father when she's 18? And her father, Claude, has the same name as the cruel and heartless Emporor from the Novel she read, the same that kills his own daughter when she's 18? How will she survive her cold and cruel father?

All three of them have the agency of young women trying to survive in the face of impending doom, so that may be up your alley. The last one of them is less Romance and more Family Drama but that's not to say there isn't Romance (tho I've read that the manhwa tuned the romance down in favor of family drama, the novel is more romance)
ScrewFictionFeb 15, 5:43 AM
Mar 27, 12:47 PM

Sep 2021
Those who have read Manhawa of
"How Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion" know how peak and overall the best out of these two is.
I recommend you reading it trust me you'll have a great time it was the first and only Manhawa I have read and I finished it in one sitting by reading 80 Chapters in a day that's how good it was.

The Anime should've adapted more because the story build up is so Good in next Chapters.

Not a single Manga has made me read 80 Chapters in a day
(some have made me read 50 or 60 but not 80)
Furuhashi1Mar 27, 12:54 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2023

80 by MeguriRapture »»
Oct 12, 8:42 PM

» more anime/manga/manwha like this?

Kitsune_089 - Oct 8

22 by Kalidechicle »»
Oct 12, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2023

96 by MaahHeim »»
Oct 9, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2023

61 by MaahHeim »»
Oct 9, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2023

51 by WolfWood37 »»
Sep 16, 12:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.