Forum Settings
Forums

001- Shukusei no Girlfriend or I had the bad luck to be tied up with a cute narcissist(?) well, sort of (Unpretentious Mini-review)

New
Feb 3, 12:01 AM
Jul 2017
Title: 宿星のガールフレンド -the destiny star of girlfriend-
Developer: mirai
Release Date: 27th July 2018
Age Rating: 18+
My play time: 12h w/ 53m
VNDB Entry: https://vndb.org/v22880

Well, let's talk a little bit about the second title made by mirai (yep, I don't count Hanahime's FD), to summarize a little bit the experience... It was fun.

It's a nukige, so the story is not the forte of this, the story is summarized in boy meets girl, then is attacked by one of the enemies of her, she throws herself to protect him but both die in the process, Fujiko (an ally of the magical girl) comes to the aid of both and using the vital energy of both manages to save them, but both are tied by a thread that, if they get to separate a certain amount of meters both will die. Now both must begin to live together for 3 months until the vital energy of both recovers. yep, that's it. The rest of events are to spice things up before the segs.

Now let's talk about the charas.

The art in the game is spectacular, Kannagi Rei's art is pretty good although not that consistent (I'm not complaining, the CGs and h-scenes were good).

Things like the music or backgrounds are somewhat irrelevant to me so I'll say they're fine (OP is good tho), and about the story... I repeat, it's a nukige, here that doesn't matter lol

My Score 7/10 (A-Rank Game)
I'm not going to play the other games for at least a couple of months so I don't overheat... That's it for now.
KanyuuFeb 3, 12:09 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Club Presentation(?

Kanyuu - May 3, 2022

0 by Kanyuu »»
May 3, 2022 3:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.