Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 31, 2023 5:15 AM

Dec 2017
I felt it was really picking up few chapters before the end.

The only thing that bothered my is that it was becoming kind of a classic slice of life high school manga compared to how it started, but I was still invested in it regardless.
Dec 31, 2023 9:10 AM
Jun 2022
because people are dumb who judge a book by it's cover. almost no fuck in weeb community will read this with that kind of name as if they have gone through 27 breakups in their life. also on some websites the description of manga is bad.
once i suggested this manga to a fellow server member but he only read it because I forced him. later he did liked it but people are way too much judging without knowing the truth.
since this was the reason there obviously won't be much selling of manga copies as artist needs to stop making it.
Dec 31, 2023 9:34 AM

Jan 2017
mr_simp2000 said:
because [...] on some websites the description of manga is bad.

What westerners think of the Manga has absolutely no impact on its publication, at all (and even less if it's from piracy)...
What matters is what the readers of the magazine in Japan think of it. If it's unpopular, the publisher only waste money.

Why was it axed ? Because the Japanese readers didn't liked it. That's all.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Dec 31, 2023 11:10 AM

Dec 2017
Reply to Alexioos95
mr_simp2000 said:
because [...] on some websites the description of manga is bad.

What westerners think of the Manga has absolutely no impact on its publication, at all (and even less if it's from piracy)...
What matters is what the readers of the magazine in Japan think of it. If it's unpopular, the publisher only waste money.

Why was it axed ? Because the Japanese readers didn't liked it. That's all.
@Alexioos95 Do you think it might have gotten unlucky because it dropped during the pandemic?
If I remember right during that time wholesome slice of life manga was really popular (at least the trend I noticed on reddit, where I found it, although reddit in general trends to the wholesome SoL type of mangas).

It does become wholesome later on, but the first few chapters have a very distinct and different feel to them (which I personally loved and was a bit disappointed the manga did not follow that path).
Dec 31, 2023 11:11 AM

Dec 2017
Reply to mr_simp2000
because people are dumb who judge a book by it's cover. almost no fuck in weeb community will read this with that kind of name as if they have gone through 27 breakups in their life. also on some websites the description of manga is bad.
once i suggested this manga to a fellow server member but he only read it because I forced him. later he did liked it but people are way too much judging without knowing the truth.
since this was the reason there obviously won't be much selling of manga copies as artist needs to stop making it.
@mr_simp2000 Hm..I dunno, I personally cannot relate. At this point I don't even read descriptions because most of them are so bad/boring. I feel being exposed to a panel/page does a better job of getting me interested in a manga/anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tomodachi toshite Daisuki Chapter 17 Discussion

MegamiRem - Dec 5, 2021

8 by Jonas-K »»
Feb 6, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Tomodachi toshite Daisuki Chapter 15 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 15, 2021

2 by Jonas-K »»
Feb 6, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Tomodachi toshite Daisuki Chapter 1 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 13, 2020

2 by Jonas-K »»
Feb 6, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Tomodachi toshite Daisuki Chapter 16 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 29, 2021

5 by psyche-K »»
Mar 22, 2023 10:41 PM

Poll: » Tomodachi toshite Daisuki Chapter 13 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 9, 2021

1 by psyche-K »»
Mar 22, 2023 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.