Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 20, 2023 4:25 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The 12th and final episode of the Kamierabi (KamiErabi GOD.app) television anime confirmed its second season on Thursday. The new season is scheduled to premiere in 2024.

The first season produced by Unend premiered on October 5. Crunchyroll simulcast the anime with subtitles.

Synopsis
Goro, a first-year high school student at a private high school in Tokyo, has no hopes, no dreams, and no ambitions. The world is indifferent to him, and he has a faint longing for Honoka, a classmate from the same school. He and his best friend Akitsu live a boring, unchanging life. One day, Goro receives a strange notification on his smartphone: "You have been chosen. Breathe into me your wish." Thinking it malicious spam, Goro types, "I want to have sex with Honoka, the woman of my dreams."

The next day, Honoka invites him to drop his pants at an unpopular arcade... "Congratulations on your great accomplishment!" Then, a mysterious girl, Lall, suddenly appears. Confused by this series of events, Goro is told of a cruel fate. Goro has been chosen by the "Great Will" to become a god to make his wish come true. With other potential gods, they are to kill one another until there is only one left. The ability given is the "Scripture of Fools." At the cost of the "Misfortune" that befalls you, the power to twist the cause and effect of the world and manipulate the reason of this world at will.

The first god candidate who appeared to kill Goro was, of course, Honoka, whom he had longed for. What choice will Goro make against Honoka, who attacks him mercilessly? Thus, the fetish battle royal by the god candidates, each with their own secrets, begins! (Source: Crunchyroll)

Announcement

Official site: https://kamierabi.com/
Official X (Twitter): @kamierabi_PR

Source: Official X

Kamierabi 2nd Season on MAL
Hyperion_PSMar 11, 1:07 PM
Dec 20, 2023 6:19 PM

Mar 2019
What good news? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dec 20, 2023 8:37 PM

Feb 2021
I blame cringyroll for this...
Dec 21, 2023 1:02 AM
May 2021
Oh, exciting! ovo Haven't watched the last ep yet, but I liked this anime in general, so curious about the second season!
Dec 21, 2023 1:20 AM

Apr 2012
Haven't watched this show, but they're really going to spoil me with this one soon.
Dec 21, 2023 8:57 AM
Mar 2015
Meh. I'll pass on this.
Dec 21, 2023 11:18 AM
Jul 2020
I welcome these news. I liked the series, although I admit the ending left me feeling puzzled. Now I realize we will be shown the hows and whys after all.
Dec 27, 2023 5:25 AM
Dec 2023
Oh, exciting! 😄 I haven't watched the last episode yet, but I really enjoyed this anime overall. Can't wait for the second season — it's got me curious and hyped! 🎉

Let me know your thoughts after you catch up on the latest episode!

More topics from this board

» Webtoon 'The Beginning After The End' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - 10 hours ago

21 by LJkiller »»
30 minutes ago

» 'Sousei no Aquarion: Myth of Emotions' Unveils Main Staff, Winter 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Oct 17

3 by malvarez1 »»
6 hours ago

» Yukihiro Shibutani, Art Director of 'Natsume Yuujinchou', Dies at 63

Vindstot - Oct 16

12 by malvarez1 »»
6 hours ago

» 'Ninja Batman tai Yakuza League' Unveils Supporting Cast, Trailer

Vindstot - Oct 17

3 by malvarez1 »»
6 hours ago

» 'Lazarus' Unveils Main Staff, Cast, 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

12 by deg »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.