Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 30, 2010 2:45 AM

Jan 2009
I, in person, like it (just like the other mechas) because I'm in dread of war, and it's better to see them in movies or animes, than with my own eyes. People watch horror films for the same reason. I's better to be appalled by their cruelity and not do them... It's really scary to see people kill each other for power, land, religion or anything else, while the great mass of the soldiers are man of feeling.
All of the characters of Break Blade are original. Have their own will, strenght and of course fragility, what really hits my fancy.

Thats my reason, but what about you, guys? Why do you like Break Blade? Im really interested in it.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 3, 2010 9:39 PM
Jun 2009
No whining teenagers, ridiculously overpowered mechs and Stupid plot lines involving magical green pixie dust that teleport people into thin air and allows them to speak to each naked in space.

That's why i like Break Blade.
Jun 5, 2010 3:33 AM

Mar 2010
Just like Camino have written:
Camino said:
It's really scary to see people kill each other for power, land, religion or anything else, while the great mass of the soldiers are man of feeling. All of the characters of Break Blade are original. Have their own will, strenght and of course fragility, what really hits my fancy.

With Socom I also share the same idea: Break Blade feel real through it's plot, characters and actions. Main character isn't almightly, good not always wins, people die on both sides of conflict and it isn't some kind of line between what's evil and what's so called good.

What's more - the created world, it's inhabitants, style of life, habits - everything feels as a part of some reality, a part of integrity.
RCC & DG Badges:
Jul 12, 2010 2:07 AM

Jun 2010
Looks original, I like mecha anime and want to watch it for the romance.
Sep 8, 2010 4:13 AM

Dec 2009
1. It uses cliche' elements but doesn't put you to sleep while watching.
2. It doesn't go overboard with stupid, unneeded drama and crying characters. It has just the right amount.
3. The main characters aren't plain and stereotypes .
4. Both girls AND boys have each their own role. The girl is a blonde royalty but she's also smart and dependable.
5. The OST is awesome :P .
Oct 2, 2010 2:44 PM

Jan 2009
1. It has mechs
2. Plot development significant and not just "one path"
3. The sterotype characters actually break their stereotypes to a extent
4. Good quality animation and OST.
Nov 26, 2010 4:12 PM

Apr 2010
it is well made, and unlike most other mecha anime.

good character designs, good story, original idea, and it pleases me

the manga is better than the anime, yet I still yearn to see more than 2 OVA of the anime, lol
Feb 17, 2011 3:57 PM
Nov 2010
The girls have big boobs

some fights are actually well animated

I like 2 faction (or more) conflicts, and this Gundam ripoff does it really good

Did I say girls have big boobs ?
Mar 2, 2011 3:05 PM
Jul 2010
I like the mecha and especially the Romance and no whiny teenagers with stupid feelings and thoughts
Mar 21, 2011 9:43 PM
Aug 2010
because Sigyn!!!
and if u read the Manga , it's better than anime
Sep 20, 2011 7:16 AM
Nov 2007
About anime can't write any good comment as only animation was pretty well done... They changed ending plot to boring and most common thing ever..

But if I'll write about manga it is really good. Main character change in there is extremely excaiting to watch.
And another thing I like there that most of characters don't cry so much.
And third and best thing is that I really liked psycho boy Girge. He gave story freshness and that you wanted to know more and more how story will develop.
Sep 27, 2011 10:18 PM

Feb 2009
never really been a fan of mecha but break blade just seem different...and don't ask me how because it just is...to me.
Windex said:
No whining teenagers, ridiculously overpowered mechs and Stupid plot lines involving magical green pixie dust that teleport people into thin air and allows them to speak to each naked in space.

Camino said:
All of the characters of Break Blade are original. Have their own will, strenght and of course fragility, what really hits my fancy.

olciak said:
Break Blade feel real through it's plot, characters and actions. Main character isn't almightly, good not always wins, people die on both sides of conflict and it isn't some kind of line between what's evil and what's so called good.

What's more - the created world, it's inhabitants, style of life, habits - everything feels as a part of some reality, a part of integrity.

AlliedG said:
4. Good quality animation and OST.

and of course, these are nothing compare to Sigyn!
Dec 1, 2012 10:16 PM

May 2012
Anime was crappy, seriously.

The manga in the other hand was way better .

Reasons why I like Break Blade manga :
It show us what is the outcome of war, How war changed a person personality/attitude, the concept kill or be killed, Great main character progression, and no powerups/hacks/laser in the manga, just pure strategy, willpower and skills to win the battle

Reasons why I think break blade manga is better than the anime :
-Girge storyline destroyed,lack of explanation,even how he died and brought an impact to rygart was cancelled off too
-The final fight in krishna was ruined in the anime too. the strategy ''sacrifice'' was cancelled in the anime too, we didn't get to see some heroic deeds of the noble and the awesome strategy they put into
-The fight with borucuse was ruined too, Rygart was way better in the manga.
-The storyline/plot points were cut out in the anime.
-I'm fairly dissapointed in the anime except for the OST/songs/art.
-Cliffhanger +10000
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Dec 9, 2012 9:43 PM

Oct 2012
I've come from the manga, but I enjoyed the anime and am enjoying the manga, as it's still publishing.

Reasons I like the anime:
-Nice and beautiful detail in the animation and mechas.

-Great Osts.

-Still has many of the elements that has me enjoying the manga, for the first half at least.

Why I like the manga:
-That setting, it's very nicely done; magic is very interesting and unlike many that introduce an interesting aspect to the setting, its never spared any details and is far from a shallow inclusion just for the sake of having it.

-The mechas themselves are implemented in a very uncommon if not unique manner.

-Girghe.

-Characters are well executed.

-Has some cliches, while digressing from others.

-The diplomacy between the nations is genuinely interesting.
Dec 18, 2012 5:16 AM
May 2012
quite a few reasons i have to like break blade!
rygart is a pure character!he is kind,caring!
sigyn is beautiful.because of their hidden romance i mainly watch break blade!
rygart sacrificed his love for sigyn just because he wanted her to go to a better place.
sigyn loves rygart still after being married!
this is the main reason!
next if i have to say the boken blade,the black golem!i like the mech!it is really broken still fights like crazy!
Apr 30, 2014 11:25 AM

Nov 2013
Windex said:

That's why i like Break Blade.

My thoughts exactly. And yes, the manga is better, but the movies are good nevertheless.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.