Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 22, 2023 11:09 AM

Jun 2019
Was I the only one that thought there were only 13 superior dragons + the dragon "god". The anime just aired and the dragons were getting killed off pretty easily but it turns out there's more than just one bloodline. The ones we've seen in battle so far are supposedly the "Bloodline of Wings", there's also the Bloodline of: Claws, Roars, Bones, Eyes, and Scales.

I haven't gone too in depth with my research to avoid spoilers. To the anime watchers: which bloodline do you think Crimson is from?
Oct 22, 2023 11:44 AM
Jan 2022
anime only watcher here but I would say if any of them, it would have to be the eyes, only cos he has different eyes but like I said I really haven't got a clue tbh
Oct 22, 2023 12:01 PM
May 2021
CielIsAWeeb said:
Was I the only one that thought there were only 13 superior dragons + the dragon "god". The anime just aired and the dragons were getting killed off pretty easily but it turns out there's more than just one bloodline. The ones we've seen in battle so far are supposedly the "Bloodline of Wings", there's also the Bloodline of: Claws, Roars, Bones, Eyes, and Scales.

I haven't gone too in depth with my research to avoid spoilers. To the anime watchers: which bloodline do you think Crimson is from?

Crimson is the Dragon Monarch from the Wing tribe. He mentioned it in the 2nd episode
Oct 22, 2023 12:14 PM
Nov 2016
It was already mentioned in episode 2, Crimson is the previous Dragon Monarch from the Bloodline of Wings, there are indeed more Dragon Monarchs out there with their own bloodline which are the ones you mentioned and they have their lesser dragons too.

The current Dragon Monarch from the Bloodline of Wings appeared in episode 4.
xZabuzaxOct 22, 2023 9:25 PM
Oct 22, 2023 1:19 PM
Dec 2022
superior dragons can be monarchs or the members of the bloodline. as of now, there are only 5 dragon monarchs with 1 dead and the winged bloodline had 13 members so it checks out.
Oct 23, 2023 7:39 AM
Aug 2023
xZabuzax said:
It was already mentioned in episode 2, Crimson is the previous Dragon Monarch from the Bloodline of Wings, there are indeed more Dragon Monarchs out there with their own bloodline which are the ones you mentioned and they have their lesser dragons too.

Wait you mean that angel girl?
Oct 23, 2023 7:59 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to DragonSeeker23
xZabuzax said:

Wait you mean that angel girl?
@DragonSeeker23 Yep that's her, that sweet but sadistic angel girl is the current Dragon Monarch from the Bloodline of Wings, she mentioned it herself in episode 4.

All the superior dragons that have died so far in the anime are from the Bloodline of Wings, they are her minions, the anime will adapt the Bloodline of Wings arc.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.