Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 20, 2023 4:16 AM
Feb 2022
What makes following this story worth it? (without spoiling of course) Although it has only aired three episodes, I feel that it is becoming clear that it is not a story that has anything more than action and dragons. Is this feeling correct or are there more elements in the story that make it more complete and that are not yet introduced in the anime or is it simply Ragna defeating dragons over and over again without anything else?
Is Chainsaw Man overrated or just overhyped? 
Oct 20, 2023 4:34 AM
Nov 2016
Jesus fucking christ, we are only 3 episodes in, obviously Ragna Crimson has more to it than just defeating dragons and this is the most boring part of the manga anyway.

And yeah it's worth it, at least the manga is, shit is about to get good pretty soon and hopefully the anime can give the manga the justice it deserves.
Oct 20, 2023 6:45 AM
Feb 2022
People are today so expecting to be evry anime perfect Like cant yall just watch anime and dont conplane
Oct 20, 2023 9:48 AM
May 2022
It's just annoying, there are only 3 fucking episodes!! the 3 first episodes are an adaptation from the first tome, so be patient.
Oct 20, 2023 10:28 AM
Feb 2019
Imagine watching the first 3 fucking episodes of a new anime and then jumping to conclusions about the whole anime without knowing shit about it, it's like watching the first 3 episodes of Jujutsu Kaisen and saying, "I feel that it is becoming clear that it is not a story that has anything more than action and curses" and then being disappointed by it.

Sit your ass down and keep watching the anime you fool, all these kids complaining and jumping to conclusions in 3 episodes is kind of stupid and I don't even want to be toxic here but stupid questions deserve stupid answers.
Oct 20, 2023 12:11 PM
Dec 2022
ewiin said:
What makes following this story worth it? (without spoiling of course) Although it has only aired three episodes, I feel that it is becoming clear that it is not a story that has anything more than action and dragons. Is this feeling correct or are there more elements in the story that make it more complete and that are not yet introduced in the anime or is it simply Ragna defeating dragons over and over again without anything else?

there's more to it. anger and despair take over Ragna and more than that, he comes into conflict with world superpowers and others like himself.
Oct 20, 2023 12:29 PM
Feb 2022
Pablo_Neruda1 said:
ewiin said:

there's more to it. anger and despair take over Ragna and more than that, he comes into conflict with world superpowers and others like himself.

Thanks, that was the kind of answer I was looking for, I trust it will get even better then.
Oct 20, 2023 12:30 PM
Dec 2022
ewiin said:
Pablo_Neruda1 said:

Thanks, that was the kind of answer I was looking for, I trust it will get even better then.

don't sweat it buddy. its all good.
Oct 20, 2023 12:31 PM
Feb 2022
xZabuzax said:
Jesus fucking christ, we are only 3 episodes in, obviously Ragna Crimson has more to it than just defeating dragons and this is the most boring part of the manga anyway.

And yeah it's worth it, at least the manga is, shit is about to get good pretty soon and hopefully the anime can give the manga the justice it deserves.

Yes yes anyway. Maybe your reading comprehension is failing or what? I asked a question and your answer does not satisfy me.
Oct 20, 2023 12:35 PM
Feb 2022
Dr-Azrielwinters said:
People are today so expecting to be evry anime perfect Like cant yall just watch anime and dont conplane

Yes, I complain and what? What can you do about it huh?
Okarun-kunOct 20, 2023 12:40 PM
Oct 20, 2023 1:40 PM
Mar 2023
Lol it’s wild that your sincere and completely un-antagonistic question got those folks so upset. Idk what’s obvious about this show being about more than dragons and action. That’s what it looks like from the first few eps. But word. I had the same concerns, so I’m glad you asked the question!
Oct 20, 2023 2:47 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to ArthurBedlam
Lol it’s wild that your sincere and completely un-antagonistic question got those folks so upset. Idk what’s obvious about this show being about more than dragons and action. That’s what it looks like from the first few eps. But word. I had the same concerns, so I’m glad you asked the question!
@ArthurBedlam I simply got sick and tired of idiots jumping to conclusions too quickly and judging the whole anime without knowing anything about it, like those dumbasses in the episode 3 thread that are "surprised" that the anime is not happening in medieval times and even dropping it because they suddenly saw modern tech there like weaponry and cars, well duh, this was obvious since the very first episode for fucks sake, Ragna got a fucking camera in episode 1 and was even taking pictures of Leo so this already should give you a clue that Ragna Crimson is not happening in medieval times.

That being said, the OP didn't deserve all the backlash he got in this thread either.
Oct 20, 2023 4:52 PM
Jun 2023
xZabuzax said:
@ArthurBedlam I simply got sick and tired of idiots jumping to conclusions too quickly and judging the whole anime without knowing anything about it, like those dumbasses in the episode 3 thread that are "surprised" that the anime is not happening in medieval times and even dropping it because they suddenly saw modern tech there like weaponry and cars, well duh, this was obvious since the very first episode for fucks sake, Ragna got a fucking camera in episode 1 and was even taking pictures of Leo so this already should give you a clue that Ragna Crimson is not happening in medieval times.

That being said, the OP didn't deserve all the backlash he got in this thread either.

It's not really your fault you're just bringing out the pent up anger you had on others just ignore those type of people they are types who'll miss out on an anime and later call it mid because they dropped it
Oct 20, 2023 8:18 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Kidzuna
xZabuzax said:

It's not really your fault you're just bringing out the pent up anger you had on others just ignore those type of people they are types who'll miss out on an anime and later call it mid because they dropped it
@Kidzuna Yep that's pretty much it, I did let the frustration out with the OP and that wasn't being fair to him so it was my bad too since he wasn't even being antagonistic about it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.