Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 12, 2023 10:26 AM
Jun 2021
Read this manga 20 days ago. Liked the concept but it looks like the last chapter which is 30 and volume 3 got released around January 2021. So i was thinking if this manga got cancelled or currently on hiatus. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Sep 12, 2023 11:40 AM

Jan 2017
CrymsonAlpha said:
Read this manga 20 days ago. Liked the concept but it looks like the last chapter which is 30 and volume 3 got released around January 2021. So i was thinking if this manga got cancelled or currently on hiatus. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

It's officially completed with 4 Volumes and 30 Main Chapters. (Dunno how many Extras)
I doubt it was cancelled , as it had good sales for its magazine , but there is not much source material , anyway.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Sep 12, 2023 1:30 PM
Jul 2023
Alexioos95 said:
CrymsonAlpha said:

It's officially completed with 4 Volumes and 30 Main Chapters. (Dunno how many Extras)
I doubt it was cancelled , as it had good sales for its magazine , but there is not much source material , anyway.

So is it just that the remaining chapters haven’t been translated?
Sep 12, 2023 8:01 PM
Jun 2021
Alexioos95 said:
CrymsonAlpha said:

I have also seen that in some sites the manga is shown as completed with 4 volume. But the had just started its story and nowhere near its end. on another site i saw chapter31.1 which was translated on aug 2021. So it might be possible for the author/writer to axe the whole manga for some reason or another.
Sep 12, 2023 8:07 PM
Jun 2021
nxneil13 said:
Alexioos95 said:

The chapter after 31.1 literally non existent or so it seems on my country. Even if it existed, I don't think that the translation group's are fool enough to stop their work when the manga is actually decent.
Sep 12, 2023 10:06 PM

Jan 2017
nxneil13 said:

As far as i know , in English , yeah.

In the Original Web release , there was 32 Chapters. (Recompiled into 30 for the Volumes release)
It's the source who was used for the fan-translations.

CrymsonAlpha said:
But the had just started its story and nowhere near its end.

Well yes , the source material is the Light Novel. (Currently 4 Volumes , on Hiatus since 2019.)
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Sep 12, 2023 10:09 PM
Jun 2021
Alexioos95 said:
nxneil13 said:

As far as i know , in English , yeah.

In the Original Web release , there was 32 Chapters. (Recompiled into 30 for the Volumes release)
It's the source who was used for the fan-translations.

CrymsonAlpha said:
But the had just started its story and nowhere near its end.

Well yes , the source material is the Light Novel. (Currently 4 Volumes , on Hiatus since 2019.)

did the whole plots in LN got in manga or its incomplete?
Sep 12, 2023 10:13 PM

Jan 2017
CrymsonAlpha said:
did the whole plots in LN got in manga or its incomplete?

Not sure , i didn't read the Light Novel. (It's not translated , anyway)

I doubt they adapted all , but it's extremely rare for a Manga adaptation of an ongoing Novel to catch-up to the last few Volumes released anyway. (Especially if the Volumes does not make a good ending point) They probably adapted Volume 1 , and maybe the 2nd.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Sep 12, 2023 10:15 PM
Jun 2021
I see. Thanks for all this information.☺️
Sep 12, 2023 10:25 PM

Jan 2017
CrymsonAlpha said:
I see. Thanks for all this information.☺️

After looking for more infos , i found a little more of them. (Dunno how exact they are tho)

The Manga adapted the 2 first Volumes , and ended somewhere in Volume 3. (Dunno where , maybe around the end)
Volume 1 has been rushed to fit in the first 9 Chapters , Volume 2 is adapted from Chapter 10 to 28 , and Volume 3 from Chapter 29 to 32.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2018

3 by Ansh2004 »»
Apr 2, 2021 10:09 AM

Poll: » Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga Chapter 27 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Nov 5, 2020

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Nov 5, 2020 8:51 AM

Poll: » Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga Chapter 18 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 5, 2020

0 by removed-user »»
Feb 5, 2020 8:20 AM

Poll: » Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga Chapter 17 Discussion

removed-user - Dec 10, 2019

0 by removed-user »»
Dec 10, 2019 11:08 AM

Poll: » Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2019

0 by Stark700 »»
Aug 21, 2019 10:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.