Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 3, 2023 4:22 PM
Aug 2022
I didn't expect to see him in an anime so i'm very glad. I just hope they don't ridicule him and he stay a true to himself till the end. I don't really care about sherlock but I truly want Arsene Lupin to be cool and even pose problem to the mcs
I may be a bit biaised since he comes from France but well
I've never heard about "Le Fantôme de l'Opéra" but it seems to be also a french novel, so I'm eager to see how he'll be too!
Aug 3, 2023 6:26 PM
Jul 2021
Oh I hope you get what you want, after all you need a win after losing against us on the world cup finals :p
Joke a said I cant believe that you know who Arasene Lupin is but not the Phantom. Phantom of the Opera its a cult classic, published around 1910 written by Gaston Leroux (the mystery of the yellow room, the perfume of the lady in black, le chateau noir, etc).
Story goes about a deformed man that haunts and lives beneath the Opera, until he falls in love with Christine a talented opera singer, then the drama unfolds. It was adapted numerous times to theaters and movies with the years

Hope It helps, sry for the crappy englisg
Aug 3, 2023 10:02 PM
Mar 2022
Vortrow said:
I didn't expect to see him in an anime so i'm very glad. I just hope they don't ridicule him and he stay a true to himself till the end. I don't really care about sherlock but I truly want Arsene Lupin to be cool and even pose problem to the mcs
I've never heard about "Le Fantôme de l'Opéra" but it seems to be also a french novel, so I'm eager to see how he'll be too!

I don't want either of the sides to loose...😭😭😭
I want Lupin and Moriarty to win but also want to side with the heroes....who will definitely win..😭😭
Aug 5, 2023 3:46 PM
Aug 2021
Aditya_Ranjan said:
Vortrow said:

I don't want either of the sides to loose...😭😭😭
I want Lupin and Moriarty to win but also want to side with the heroes....who will definitely win..😭😭

It's A Great Mash-up Of Great Characters, Hense A Great Anime
Aug 6, 2023 9:27 AM

Jun 2021
true, it’s reallyy great mash-up of the unparalleled characters of all time…🤯
EN-25

🎃 My Maloween Candies:-
Aug 9, 2023 7:27 AM
Feb 2022
Sherlock Holmes has been adapted into movies and TV shows so many times it's almost a drag to see him in yet another thing. But so far I like the show and I am eager to see more thing.
Also, This has finally inspired me to begin listening to a audiobook narration of Around the World in 80 days.
Aug 10, 2023 5:18 PM
ehhhhhh

Jun 2016
I think it's pretty funny that Mamoru Miyano is the seiyuu for Lupin since he was also the seiyuu for Ryuuji in Persona 5, making this the second time he's voiced a "phantom thief". 😆
HarryBallsagneAug 10, 2023 5:22 PM
I'm no Weeaboo
I'm Katsura

More topics from this board

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2023

164 by AP24 »»
Oct 7, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2023

101 by Minakata_Hizuru »»
Sep 7, 6:53 PM

» RETURN OF A LEGEND!!! (No, not a new season, calm down LMAO)

WhispyMoon - Aug 21

16 by WhispyMoon »»
Aug 22, 1:21 PM

» Why does the ED song feel so nostalgic?

Oreki_Houtaro24 - Aug 8

4 by Madmaster_X »»
Aug 10, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2023

65 by Ranxomare »»
Jul 9, 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.