Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 27, 2023 1:41 AM
Aug 2020
can anyone explain why Raoul killed her mother? I understood that he made it look like a human killed the mom and all the other stuff. 
I heard it mention that Raoul killed her mother because they were allied with humans and he thinks that hes superior because hes a vampire. But why was the mother killed? I may have been missing out on something.
Tysm in advance
Jul 27, 2023 1:59 AM
Sep 2020
He didn't want the alliance with humans and therefore wanted to trick his father into thinking the humans killed her, so the father holds a grudge against humans and stop the alliance.
(at least that's what I understood, correct me if I'm wrong)
my posters are watching me
Jul 27, 2023 2:23 AM
Feb 2022
i em at 2 EP so i dont know
Jul 27, 2023 2:44 AM
Nov 2020
Skreamzu said:
He didn't want the alliance with humans and therefore wanted to trick his father into thinking the humans killed her, so the father holds a grudge against humans and stop the alliance.
(at least that's what I understood, correct me if I'm wrong)

Yes he wanted to start a war with the humans by killing his mom and making dad think that humans did it.
Jul 27, 2023 3:24 AM
Jul 2018
one reason was that he wanted his father to turn against the humans for killing his wife , the second more profound reason was that as Lord Godard mentioned that the family was running on the ideals of his late wife , so roul killed his mother , because he didn't like her idealism of human and monster friendship
plus his wife was a former human so maybe thats also the case , but most probably it's because he hated how she encouraged Lord godard to become friends with human
Jul 27, 2023 6:15 AM
Jan 2022
Lelouch12cc said:
one reason was that he wanted his father to turn against the humans for killing his wife , the second more profound reason was that as Lord Godard mentioned that the family was running on the ideals of his late wife , so roul killed his mother , because he didn't like her idealism of human and monster friendship
plus his wife was a former human so maybe thats also the case , but most probably it's because he hated how she encouraged Lord godard to become friends with human

Pretty sure all vampires are former humans?
Jul 27, 2023 9:36 AM
Jul 2021
ShaggyBoyy said:
can anyone explain why Raoul killed her mother? I understood that he made it look like a human killed the mom and all the other stuff. 
I heard it mention that Raoul killed her mother because they were allied with humans and he thinks that hes superior because hes a vampire. But why was the mother killed? I may have been missing out on something.
Tysm in advance

she used to be human and he thinks his father is doing what she wants.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2023

164 by AP24 »»
Oct 7, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2023

101 by Minakata_Hizuru »»
Sep 7, 6:53 PM

» RETURN OF A LEGEND!!! (No, not a new season, calm down LMAO)

WhispyMoon - Aug 21

16 by WhispyMoon »»
Aug 22, 1:21 PM

» Why does the ED song feel so nostalgic?

Oreki_Houtaro24 - Aug 8

4 by Madmaster_X »»
Aug 10, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2023

65 by Ranxomare »»
Jul 9, 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.