Forum Settings
Forums

Thoughts on the Bungo Stray Dogs New Season5 Ep2 ending!?? (what will happen?)

New
Jul 24, 2023 4:10 AM
Dec 2021
what do u guys think of the new Bungo Stray Dogs Season 5 Ep2, and what will happen to Atsusuhi 

Here's what I think will happen!

I think that Akutagawa will see the smoke and see what's going on, where he see's Atsushi on the verge of death right next to Fukuchi about to kill Atsushi, where he push's Atsushi out the way and Atsushi tells him the truth the Fukuchi is a traitor, so he teams up with Atsushi to Fight Fukuchi together, BUT!! Not to win the fight and get the page, but to make a path to escape in which they both can escape from Fukuchi in some sort of stratagem they both make together to hold off Fukuchi, and then Atsushi informs this GROUNDBREAKING new's with the Detective Agency!

(Don't know what Akutagawa will do after escaping from that monster, but most possibly he will do the same as Atsushi)

IF
this happens and they both inform their Agencies! Then, its possible for both Agencies to team up to take down the Monster Fukuchi himself!
that's all of my prediction
what are ur thought??
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Dazai's no good terrible future theories or maybe i'll make a fanfiction on it

Truck_kun_ily - Apr 10, 2023

0 by Truck_kun_ily »»
Apr 10, 2023 10:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.