Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 14, 2008 8:04 AM

Nov 2007
I dropped this manga in the beggining when the two protagonists broke up and turn heterossexual (Mafuyu with the haidresser and Sae with her brother). I don´t know if I should read the rest, are there more yuri parts in the next volumes or the story just turn hetero? Haru yo koi was the first manga that I downloaded and I have a lot of trouble finding it since I was newbie in the subject, but it disappointed me so much...

Apr 14, 2008 12:42 PM

Jun 2007
it goes yuri then hetero then some more yuri
then hetero
Aug 4, 2008 9:56 AM
May 2008
The focus on the manga is not just on yuri relationships but straight relationships also, so it doesn't mean the yuri scenario ends early in this manga.
Mar 22, 2011 3:28 AM
May 2008
Mafuyu is lesbian.
Sae swings both ways(bi).
Manga is about relationships in general.
The reason I found and started reading this manga was that I realised that I have never read any yuri manga, so now I am on my yuri spree. But it was much more than that. I had so much fun reading it.
Feb 18, 2014 7:18 PM
Apr 2012
Glad said:
Mafuyu is lesbian.
Sae swings both ways(bi).
Manga is about relationships in general.
The reason I found and started reading this manga was that I realised that I have never read any yuri manga, so now I am on my yuri spree. But it was much more than that. I had so much fun reading it.
at first i though this manga is great but after sae cheated(and was clearly her fault those two break up) and after takashi has nothing left she just fuking leave him with a smile while being slap(remember she said she would not anyone use her body)? then she become a pick up girl and after the year of painfull experience of takashi she show up like nothing haping and decided to live together oh men why would you accept a sluty pig like that. and also with a smile
Sae is the most worst character ever even worst than cross and crime manga(the female mc)
Nov 11, 2015 10:49 PM
Sep 2015
This manga isn't a yuri romance manga - there is some homosexuality in it, but it's not really the focus of the story. As for the two female leads, one of them is definitely a lesbian while the other one is bisexual.

This story is more about people making terrible romantic decisions and then, slowly, getting better at it.
Jan 2, 2016 7:15 AM

Dec 2013
Shaya said:
I dropped this manga in the beggining when the two protagonists broke up and turn heterossexual (Mafuyu with the haidresser and Sae with her brother). I don´t know if I should read the rest, are there more yuri parts in the next volumes or the story just turn hetero? Haru yo koi was the first manga that I downloaded and I have a lot of trouble finding it since I was newbie in the subject, but it disappointed me so much...
That is a stupid reason to drop a series. It's about life and relationships and this is how the majority of yuri relationships actually turn out. Strawberry panic, sakura trick, etc. this is what happens in real life. I thought the series was great I didn't like how they rushed the ending but I really like this type of story where we see the characters progress in life. I started reading it because of the yuri tag and it became so much better than your typical half assed unrealistic yuri stories.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haru yo, Koi Chapter 94 Discussion

Potatoboy27 - Feb 20, 2012

8 by waalex11 »»
Jul 29, 2023 9:18 PM

Poll: » Haru yo, Koi Chapter 73 Discussion

Faust721 - Mar 19, 2008

7 by Nunes-sama »»
Jul 31, 2015 1:05 PM

Poll: » Haru yo, Koi Chapter 89 Discussion

Potatoboy27 - Feb 20, 2012

2 by Nekevs »»
Feb 18, 2014 6:43 PM

Poll: » Haru yo, Koi Chapter 29 Discussion

Potatoboy27 - Feb 18, 2012

2 by funkotaku »»
Jun 7, 2013 11:37 PM

Poll: » Haru yo, Koi Chapter 28 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Jul 14, 2011

2 by funkotaku »»
Jun 7, 2013 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.