Forum Settings
Forums

Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Volume 4 Discussion

New
May 25, 2023 10:54 AM

Jan 2015
As a fan of buildup liked this volume quite a bit. It set the stage for a lot of things(no pun intended), but I understand why some may find the volume boring.

Also I found it to be one of the funniest volumes, there were a lot of scenes that made me smile like an idiot.
Also pretty emotional during the scene where Diego was absorbing mana from Alina and reading her suffering and Rafinha's horror witnessing it. Also seeing her growth, feeling emotional not being able to protect her by herself.

Inglis' fight with Yua was pretty great as well, it ended as well as it could've hoped. Neither Yua or Inglis came out as a winner, with Yua just feeling a bit sleepy, but she sure gave Inglis a great fight that she'd hoped for.

Then Inglis letting Diego feed on her money was hilarious. If she was the villain in some other story, the readers would be like "Oh yet another villain underestimating the protagonist and being defeated as a result". But to think that Diego would blow up as a result, lol.

Poor Count Weismar at the end of it all though.
May 25, 2023 5:15 PM

Oct 2015
Inglis reaction to winning the fight by accident is comedy 100.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Chapter 8 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Jan 15

1 by DragyG »»
Jan 15, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Chapter 1 Discussion

Deago - Apr 8, 2023

1 by Zakception »»
Aug 8, 2023 6:27 PM

» Anime

AkatsukiUlquiora - Dec 25, 2020

2 by Higg2020 »»
Jan 17, 2023 5:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.