Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 9, 2023 8:55 PM

Mar 2007
Just noticed it, because Episode 52 which was supposed to be the original end of S2, kind of ended on a HUGE cliffhanger.

Is it officially 104 episodes now? Can someone who knows Mandarin and is up to date with this comment?
Mar 9, 2023 10:02 PM

Jan 2016
Yes, in QQ, on the page where it is being broadcasted now, it says that there will be 130 episodes in total.
Mar 13, 2023 6:53 PM
Nov 2017
hkonata said:
Yes, in QQ, on the page where it is being broadcasted now, it says that there will be 130 episodes in total.
Damn, what a welcome surprise!
Apr 1, 2023 6:06 PM

Mar 2007
hkonata said:

Some of the streaming sites have episode 55 as S3 E03, meaning S2 ends at 52 episodes and the rest are s3. So I am quite confused??
Apr 2, 2023 6:54 AM

Jan 2016
Stormy_77 said:
hkonata said:

Some of the streaming sites have episode 55 as S3 E03, meaning S2 ends at 52 episodes and the rest are s3. So I am quite confused??

The QQ page (you can go to the official link from the donghua entry in MAL) the donghua of this animation studio (Combat Continent and Swallowed Star) are not separated by seasons. The second season was put because when it had 26 episodes there was a break of a few months and then returned, but since that day has not seen any day without an episode so it is still as if it were S2. About the number of episodes, when Donghua was already almost 70 episodes long, they increased it to 130 episodes. Combat contient was also extended to 258 episodes too.
Apr 2, 2023 10:42 PM

Mar 2007
hkonata said:
Stormy_77 said:

The QQ page (you can go to the official link from the donghua entry in MAL) the donghua of this animation studio (Combat Continent and Swallowed Star) are not separated by seasons. The second season was put because when it had 26 episodes there was a break of a few months and then returned, but since that day has not seen any day without an episode so it is still as if it were S2. About the number of episodes, when Donghua was already almost 70 episodes long, they increased it to 130 episodes. Combat contient was also extended to 258 episodes too.

Thanks! So this means the S1 was because of the COVID Break or some other Break?

Also I'm assuming Combat Continent = Douluo Dalu / Soul Land? Or is it something else?
If it is Douluo Dalu, then is the S2 extended to 258 episodes because MAL has it as undefined # of episodes currently.
May 4, 2023 9:17 PM

Mar 2007
hkonata said:
Stormy_77 said:

Hi, can you tell if the show is on hiatus until Summer when this season "continues"?
May 5, 2023 1:53 AM

Jan 2016
Stormy_77 said:
hkonata said:

Hi, can you tell if the show is on hiatus until Summer when this season "continues"?

They are taking a break until June
May 5, 2023 2:59 PM

Mar 2007
hkonata said:
Stormy_77 said:

Thank you!

Argh! They end on a cliffhanger out of nowhere and now we have to wait till June? This makes no sense.

Saw some comments on other sites that June is S3 so now even more confused. So frustrated with the wait. I guess I'll put this as On Hold till end of June.
May 5, 2023 6:34 PM

Jan 2016
Stormy_77 said:
hkonata said:

Thank you!

Argh! They end on a cliffhanger out of nowhere and now we have to wait till June? This makes no sense.

Saw some comments on other sites that June is S3 so now even more confused. So frustrated with the wait. I guess I'll put this as On Hold till end of June.

I dont have more information on why, I think it is to give more importance to the end of Combat Continet since it is from the same studio
May 12, 2023 11:25 PM

Mar 2007
hkonata said:
Stormy_77 said:

Thank you!

I dont have more information on why, I think it is to give more importance to the end of Combat Continet since it is from the same studio

That makes sense, considering they're already advertising Douluo Dalu 2, before even finishing the first one.
May 13, 2023 8:53 AM

Jan 2016
Stormy_77 said:
hkonata said:

That makes sense, considering they're already advertising Douluo Dalu 2, before even finishing the first one.

The end of Combat Continent will be in movie format

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion

ST63LTH - Aug 16, 2022

3 by amf85 »»
Sep 16, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion

ST63LTH - Aug 1, 2022

6 by amf85 »»
Sep 16, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

ST63LTH - Dec 28, 2021

5 by amf85 »»
Sep 15, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 26 Discussion

ST63LTH - Sep 12, 2022

4 by ontans »»
Jul 9, 12:00 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion

ST63LTH - Sep 12, 2022

5 by ontans »»
Jul 9, 11:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.