Forum Settings
Forums

'Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken' Commemorates 10th Anniversary with Three-Episode OVA

New
Feb 19, 2023 1:07 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Movie: Guren no Kizuna-hen (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: The Movie - Scarlet Bond) Grand Screening and Tensura New Project Presentation event announced a tenth anniversary project for the franchise on Sunday. The project includes a three-episode original video anime subtitled Coleus no Yume (Coleus' Dream), scheduled to debut in Fall 2023.

Coleus no Yume adapts the story included in the bonus booklet of the second season's Blu-ray release. The story takes place between the first and second season, where Rimuru confronts the swirling conspiracies in the Coleus kingdom. Takuma Terashima is returning to perform the opening theme.

Produced by 8bit, the first season aired in 24 episodes in Fall 2018, followed by the first cours of the second season premiering in Winter 2021, and the second cours in Summer that year. The animation studio also produced the Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken (The Slime Diaries: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime) spin-off anime in Spring 2021. Crunchyroll and Funimation streamed the anime series with English subtitles. A third season is scheduled to premiere in Spring 2024.

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken adapts Taiki Kawakami's manga adaptation of Fuse's adventure fantasy novel series, which began in Shounen Sirius in March 2015. Kodansha published the 22nd volume on December 8.

Fuse originally launched the novel on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in 2013. Micro Magazine began publishing the series in May 2014, with illustrations by Mitz Vah. The 19th volume shipped on January 14.

Official site: https://www.ten-sura.com/
10th Anniversary special site: https://10th.ten-sura.com/
Official Twitter: @ten_sura_anime

Source: Moca News

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken: Coleus no Yume on MAL
VindstotFeb 19, 2023 5:30 PM

Feb 19, 2023 2:13 AM

May 2018
Excited to see this one, I miss Rimuru and the gang.

Feb 19, 2023 2:36 AM

Dec 2015
well since S3 is so far in the future, i'm pleasantly surprised we're getting not just the movie, which i saw in-theater and REALLY enjoyed! but these OVAs too. :) has any format release info been put out? TV? streaming? or disk only? because if it is disk only, that is going to take awhile to get it onto Funi-Roll. pirates will probably get them out online as soon as disks are sold in Japan... 
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Feb 19, 2023 8:38 AM

Mar 2011
Yes! Can't get enough of this. More slime <3
Feb 19, 2023 3:28 PM

Aug 2022
Since im still waiting for the movie to be up for streaming im excited to get to see OVAs!

Feb 19, 2023 6:51 PM

Aug 2016

More topics from this board

» 'Lazarus' Unveils Main Staff, Cast, 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Oct 18

27 by feyyazu35 »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Watashi wo Tabetai, Hitodenashi' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

8 by RobertBobert »»
8 hours ago

» 'Doraemon' Voice Actress Nobuyo Ooyama Dies at 90

Vindstot - Oct 11

17 by luffysenchou »»
11 hours ago

» Webtoon 'The Beginning After The End' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Oct 19

32 by subahokke »»
Yesterday, 9:07 PM

» 'Ganbare! Nakamura-kun!!' Reveals Production Staff, Teaser Promo, 2025 Debut

DatRandomDude - Oct 18

10 by okamoto4 »»
Yesterday, 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.