Forum Settings
Forums
Sword Art Online Progressive (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 6, 2023 8:10 PM
Aug 2014
Okay so Asuna tried to recruit
Then of course shows up during the raid…but how? I thought the golem came up through the floor hence why it was able to
We saw Asuna standing there,the ring appear on the ground, then the chomp so how did
get there?
LittleVixenpopFeb 6, 2023 9:25 PM
Feb 6, 2023 11:29 PM
Nov 2013
He chomped the stairs, and it seems Mito was there before them and got to the stairs
Feb 6, 2023 11:30 PM
Jun 2009
Yea that scene made no sense.

Usually during a raid, all the doors are locked once you engage the boss.
Feb 7, 2023 3:03 AM
Jul 2018
mechian said:

Nope. Watching Progressive last week put me in the mood to rewatch the series, and during the Gleam Eyes fight on F74, Kirito Asuna and Klein enter the boss room during the battle between the Aincrad Liberation Front and the boss. Argo also opened the door to F4 boss room during the fight at the start of Scherzo as well. It just seems like you cannot leave after a certain period of time (even though Kibaou was knocked out of the boss room after Argo opened the doors). It was also mentioned (I think on F74) that it was the first boss room that they were unable to use teleport crystals in, which was previously only seen in trap rooms, which means that they were probably able to leave and enter boss fights at will during the previous 73 floors, but as I don’t think we have ever seen anyone actually leave a boss battle yet we can’t confirm for sure.
removed-userFeb 7, 2023 3:17 AM
Feb 7, 2023 6:23 AM
Aug 2014
ido4224 said:
He chomped the stairs, and it seems Mito was there before them and got to the stairs

I thought he chomped the middle of the room right where Asuna was standing hence how she got trapped
Feb 7, 2023 9:36 AM
Nov 2013
LittleVixenpop said:
ido4224 said:

I thought he chomped the middle of the room right where Asuna was standing hence how she got trapped

It has a big hitbox and she stood next to the stairs which are in the middle
Feb 7, 2023 10:30 AM
Jun 2009
DarkKnightDan24 said:
mechian said:

Nope. Watching Progressive last week put me in the mood to rewatch the series, and during the Gleam Eyes fight on F74, Kirito Asuna and Klein enter the boss room during the battle between the Aincrad Liberation Front and the boss. Argo also opened the door to F4 boss room during the fight at the start of Scherzo as well. It just seems like you cannot leave after a certain period of time (even though Kibaou was knocked out of the boss room after Argo opened the doors). It was also mentioned (I think on F74) that it was the first boss room that they were unable to use teleport crystals in, which was previously only seen in trap rooms, which means that they were probably able to leave and enter boss fights at will during the previous 73 floors, but as I don’t think we have ever seen anyone actually leave a boss battle yet we can’t confirm for sure.

I think that's before they engage the boss.

Also teleporting out and escaping is one thing, but being able to teleport in during a fight shouldn't be allowed.
Feb 7, 2023 3:46 PM
Jul 2018
mechian said:
DarkKnightDan24 said:

I think that's before they engage the boss.

Also teleporting out and escaping is one thing, but being able to teleport in during a fight shouldn't be allowed.

I don’t think that you were ever able to teleport in to boss rooms. I believe teleport points were at most two per floor, one at the main town and one at the boss area once it was cleared, and the crystals mainly acted as a way to get to that set point. We also know that they can be set to go to locations like the prison, but those cases are probably limited to things like the prison and are more then likely quite expensive.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Progressive Movie - Kuraki Yuuyami no Scherzo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Koito91 - Nov 14, 2022

105 by Neneaux »»
Oct 12, 9:40 PM

» Why is the anime story different from the movie story?

zazo_Zero_2 - Sep 3

20 by Dhanamerdeka »»
Oct 4, 5:33 PM

» Mito is basically a replacement for Kizmel

Tank895 - Dec 31, 2023

5 by Touma_Mikoto »»
May 4, 11:00 PM

» Are we getting a sequel?

Mystogan14579 - Dec 20, 2023

8 by Sajonji »»
Jan 11, 1:36 PM

» English dub??

Ryan-marsh611 - Oct 29, 2023

5 by MazeCuber »»
Oct 30, 2023 9:47 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.