Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 4, 2023 2:37 PM
Jul 2020
What an ending! It jumps straight to after Ichijou lost in the main series, and Marukami rented the same flat to wait for him to come back (true love lol). 

At the end, the door to their shared flat was opened by someone (though it wasn't revealed who it was), and hopefully it was Ichijou coming back. (Or could it be he was only out for a day by winning a day out in the underground? Who knows?)

What do you think of the ending? All in all, I love this series. It makes me laugh so much it will always one of my top favourites.
Mar 30, 2023 11:25 AM
Jul 2020
carly0v0 said:
What an ending! It jumps straight to after Ichijou lost in the main series, and Marukami rented the same flat to wait for him to come back (true love lol). 

At the end, the door to their shared flat was opened by someone (though it wasn't revealed who it was), and hopefully it was Ichijou coming back. (Or could it be he was only out for a day by winning a day out in the underground? Who knows?)

What do you think of the ending? All in all, I love this series. It makes me laugh so much it will always one of my top favourites.
Out of curiosity, where did you read it?
Mar 30, 2023 2:46 PM
Jul 2020
LasterRadvil said:
carly0v0 said:

Out of curiosity, where did you read it?
I very luckily got to read it translated from Japanese to Chinese online. As I couldn't find any English version available!
Apr 20, 2023 3:16 AM

Sep 2013
There's some chapter translated on mangadex, idk if its complete. One of these days I'll read it because I love them on the original series.
Mar 16, 10:08 AM
Nov 2011
Reply to imooh
There's some chapter translated on mangadex, idk if its complete. One of these days I'll read it because I love them on the original series.
@imooh It's complete and pretty well done.

Ending is VERY AMBIGUOUS and I'm not sure what to make sense of it..
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.