Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2023 11:14 PM
Apr 2016
I'm glad to start reading the manhwa and start following it until now chapter 109, despite many bad comments surrounding around it, and I'm really really glad ignoring those bad comments. Such as, this manhwa version have too many skips regarding to novel, too many rushed things with no details on it, and the art style. I'm not following the novel, so I have no idea regarding the small details, like how scum and disgusting Seol Jihu is in his past life. But after the end of season 2, I'm starting to get more curious and reading more spoilers in asurascans comment section.

What I wanted to know is, is the manhwa gonna continue to season 3? It's almost one year and no news about the continuation. Is it because too many bad reviews on it, so the author stop the continuation? Or are they too busy on manhwa Memorize? Or is it because the mess are too much too handle to match the novel, and they can't handle it anymore so they stop? 

I need enlightenment.

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Second Coming of Gluttony Chapter 89 Discussion

Karva1 - Jul 24, 2022

3 by stelllan »»
Mar 24, 2023 4:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.