Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 16, 2022 9:44 AM
Oct 2022
So Crunchyroll has released the Hindi dub of darling in franxx also. So I would love to know the overall opinion on all hindi dubs till now. Open to critisism but not to hate as these dubs have pros and cons. So please avoid coments like stop hindi dub and hindi dub just make anime experience worse. And I know about the status of demon slayer dub as I had posted a form on that
Till date these are the anime dubbed
My dress up darling 12 episodes
Ranking of kings 18 episode
Demon slayer mugen arc 3 episodes
Radiant 3 episodes
Fire force 2 episodes
Darling in franxx 1 episode
Nov 16, 2022 7:03 PM
Jun 2022
i was about to start hating but read your full context. they have pros and cons but what the real issue is they lose the real context of the story and add some random bs of their own through dialogues. i tried to watch 'erased' in Hindi and can't even pass 2 episodes. please learn English for your own good as well as Hindi dubs are cringe. (although all animes are cringe but not as much as watching Hindi dubs). most of the shows feels best in their original form. Indian students wasted their 15 years in school on English and learnt what? my ass English!!! they can't even watch 15 minutes of show in full English and now begging for Hindi dubs because of their own carelessness.
Nov 16, 2022 7:05 PM
Feb 2022
mr_simp2000 said:
i was about to start hating but read your full context. they have pros and cons but what the real issue is they lose the real context of the story and add some random bs of their own through dialogues. i tried to watch 'erased' in Hindi and can't even pass 2 episodes. please learn English for your own good as well as Hindi dubs are cringe. (although all animes are cringe but not as much as watching Hindi dubs). most of the shows feels best in their original form. Indian students wasted their 15 years in school on English and learnt what? my ass English!!! they can't even watch 15 minutes of show in full English and now begging for Hindi dubs because of their own carelessness.

bruh there is no official dub for erased
Nov 16, 2022 7:07 PM
Jun 2022
sotlganihai said:
mr_simp2000 said:

then what was that i watched? still don't care if it's official or not cause i don't like that.
Nov 16, 2022 7:08 PM
Feb 2022
mr_simp2000 said:
sotlganihai said:

then what was that i watched? still don't care if it's official or not cause i don't like that.

most likely fandub
Nov 16, 2022 8:14 PM
Oct 2022
mr_simp2000 said:

Yeah i have felt that problem quite a little time with our dub. But we can't avoid that as something (mainly jokes) which works in Japan may not work in India. But thanks for your opinion.
Note- The dub of erased you saw was of fan dubbing from animetm talks(if I am not wrong).
Nov 17, 2022 12:16 AM
Aug 2022
mr_simp2000 said:

State some facts dumbass you just stated your opinion and erased doesn't even have an official dub and if you're judging it on fandub then your opinion is garbage and I don't think you watched any hindi dubbed and about you said original what do you think what is original you think eng dub is original? you might call Japanese dub original. Source material are the original thing go read the manga if you original.

You talk about learning English I hate to assume it but you might be one of those rich kid who is oblivious to the world around you. Let me tell you we Indians are more comfortable in hindi than English and you might not know English is not a strong subject in CBSE boards. Even some first year IItians stammer in English.

Importantly, We don't need hindi dubs but we prefer hindi dubs.
Nov 17, 2022 12:18 AM
Aug 2022
sotlganihai said:
mr_simp2000 said:

most likely fandub

who's on your dp ( character limit)
Nov 17, 2022 12:41 AM
Oct 2022
rishamr said:
mr_simp2000 said:

State some facts dumbass you just stated your opinion and erased doesn't even have an official dub and if you're judging it on fandub then your opinion is garbage and I don't think you watched any hindi dubbed and about you said original what do you think what is original you think eng dub is original? you might call Japanese dub original. Source material are the original thing go read the manga if you original.

You talk about learning English I hate to assume it but you might be one of those rich kid who is oblivious to the world around you. Let me tell you we Indians are more comfortable in hindi than English and you might not know English is not a strong subject in CBSE boards. Even some first year IItians stammer in English.

The thing is many know eng but prefer hindi(as you stated). And for the community here to grow we need hindi dub. cause many children don't know English much fluently so we are practically saying that study English or don't enjoy anime. It even includes my brother he prefers hindi dub cause he doesn't know English much but is really enjoying Radiant and fireforce.
Nov 17, 2022 12:59 AM
Aug 2022
akaivikram said:
rishamr said:

The thing is many know eng but prefer hindi(as you stated). And for the community here to grow we need hindi dub. cause many children don't know English much fluently so we are practically saying that study English or don't enjoy anime. It even includes my brother he prefers hindi dub cause he doesn't know English much but is really enjoying Radiant and fireforce.

I agree but some weebs are there who would argue that Japanese dub is best and still won't understand shit.
Nov 17, 2022 1:02 AM
Oct 2022
rishamr said:
akaivikram said:

I agree but some weebs are there who would argue that Japanese dub is best and still won't understand shit.

Yeah I agree with them . but we need to understand that hindi dub is on its first phase and darling in franxx is literally their 6th project. They need time and patience from audience to improve. But we are like -"nah bro.If you don't give the best quality at your first attempt itself you are done".
Nov 17, 2022 8:54 AM
Jun 2022
rishamr said:
mr_simp2000 said:

limit of characters.
Nov 17, 2022 12:55 PM
Aug 2022
I'd rather watch boku no pico rather than watching dub
Nov 18, 2022 12:20 AM
Feb 2022
rishamr said:
sotlganihai said:

most likely fandub

who's on your dp ( character limit)

Me? its asuka from hibike euphonium
Nov 18, 2022 3:42 AM
Jul 2021
Hindi dubs are just bad. Straight up trash. If you are a patriot or something don't bother reading this.

Hindi dubs will never be good the reason isn't that we have bad voice actors but because of the Indian mentality.They just don't want to put words like Girlfriend and Boyfriend, anything related to relationships(if Highschoolers are the ones having them),they don't want children to watch violent cartoons/anime but brutal and uncensored South Indian films are ok with them. Why because they make the fight and horror scenes seem funny.Its ok to watch 'VIOLENT' content as long as it is out of context.And don't even get started on the vulgar stuff, you know the deal with Indian item songs

Arguably the best Hindi dub is something like Pokemon because they don't have to deal with violence or Gf Bf situation even if they have they put something like क्या तुम मेरी ख़ास दोस्त बनोगी. Or maybe Shinchan because they just cut out the pervy scenes and dialogue.

On the topic of crunchyroll dubs watched My dress up darling and cringed so hard that I nearly had an asthama attack.

Note: I wonder why I wasted so much of my time writing this
Nov 18, 2022 7:07 PM
Jun 2022
AnimeGuy28 said:
Hindi dubs are just bad. Straight up trash. If you are a patriot or something don't bother reading this.

Hindi dubs will never be good the reason isn't that we have bad voice actors but because of the Indian mentality.They just don't want to put words like Girlfriend and Boyfriend, anything related to relationships(if Highschoolers are the ones having them),they don't want children to watch violent cartoons/anime but brutal and uncensored South Indian films are ok with them. Why because they make the fight and horror scenes seem funny.Its ok to watch 'VIOLENT' content as long as it is out of context.And don't even get started on the vulgar stuff, you know the deal with Indian item songs

Arguably the best Hindi dub is something like Pokemon because they don't have to deal with violence or Gf Bf situation even if they have they put something like क्या तुम मेरी ख़ास दोस्त बनोगी. Or maybe Shinchan because they just cut out the pervy scenes and dialogue.

On the topic of crunchyroll dubs watched My dress up darling and cringed so hard that I nearly had an asthama attack.

Note: I wonder why I wasted so much of my time writing this

you wasted time cause i was going waste my time to read this.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

345 by Modek69 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

1502 by imsevlol »»
Oct 4, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

367 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

647 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

363 by 143eitasasaki »»
Sep 21, 10:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.