Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2022 1:47 AM

Aug 2018
Finally back from hiatus.

Looks like Minami overheard Ouka confessing to Arata.
Nov 16, 2022 11:47 AM

Oct 2017
Looks like Minami also likes him.
Nov 16, 2022 12:59 PM

Apr 2020
My expectations are unmeasurably low. The only thing that keeps me reading is the fact that the MC does not seem to be as pathetic as Kazuya. The second this guy shows even a glimpse of Kazuya - I'm dropping this. I can't take two lethal doses of cringe every week. At least it's readable right now, kind of.
Nov 17, 2022 4:43 AM

Sep 2021
I only discovered this manga recently, I didn't know our fellow schizophrenic Reiji Miyajima had this up his sleeve too. Cheering for Ouka, def the whole crew has a crush on Arata maybe even Shion man.
Nov 19, 2022 3:02 AM

Jul 2021
colored page 2 : note that the 2 girls above are more older than the 3 girls below .

page 3 :
pointlessly fan-service panel . this butt belongs to a random girl ?

about the main males of this manga and of rent a girlfriend : they are so ugly , so pathetic , and they keep blushing , so disgusting , so gross .

so , 2 fake brothers are having a serious talk about cute girls and romance in a stinky , dirty toilet , lol .

page 6 :
- the anime blurays are gonna be a hit .
- lol , the talentless mangaka thinks that someone will waste their money to make an anime of this trashy manga shiunji . the mangaka only deserves this : all of his current and future manga-s get axed , lol .

page 14 :
- random simps in the back-ground : wow , so this is the place . the doors are so big , so rich , so high-class , so beautiful . the mansion is so big , so rich , so high-class , so beautiful .
- now they even simp for the doors / the mansion ?

next chapter : sport girl and shirtless , pervert , pathetic male will be alone in the gym room .
when she trains , her b00bs and butt will bounce up and down , and she will become sweaty , and her clothes will become see-through .
daywithoutgamesNov 20, 2022 11:06 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Nov 19, 2022 8:41 AM
Sep 2012
It's back! I never thought I'd be happy to read something from the man who made the dumpster fire, Rent A Girlfriend.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiunji-ke no Kodomotachi Chapter 30 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 6

0 by MegamiRem »»
Oct 6, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Shiunji-ke no Kodomotachi Chapter 29 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 4

0 by MegamiRem »»
Sep 4, 5:45 AM

Poll: » Shiunji-ke no Kodomotachi Chapter 28 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 4

0 by MegamiRem »»
Sep 4, 5:40 AM

Poll: » Shiunji-ke no Kodomotachi Chapter 27 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jul 16

1 by otakukid »»
Jul 28, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Shiunji-ke no Kodomotachi Chapter 26 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 10

0 by MegamiRem »»
Jun 10, 3:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.