Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2022 5:06 PM

Feb 2019
Season one finale finally comes around and he finally
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I am so sad based on the current situation!!! The season has been so good so far and I am so excited for more!
My Candies:
“Even when you were so depressed and emotionally unstable, the taste of your coffee jelly stayed the same." Kusuo Saiki
Sep 28, 2022 3:13 PM

Feb 2021
IsaBelle33 said:
Season one finale finally comes around and he finally
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I am so sad based on the current situation!!! The season has been so good so far and I am so excited for more!

I agree! Hope the author soon will continue this great manhwa!
Sep 4, 2023 3:12 PM
心を燃やせ ❀️‍πŸ”₯

Feb 2023
I just binge read S1 for the first time last night and this morning. What a cliffhanger. It had been on my PTW for about 6 months but since S2 comes out tomorrow, I figured I’d catch up. It’s such a good story; definitely a fave now.
𝙸 πš”πš—πš˜πš  πš™πšŠπš’πš— • uΜ²mΜ²aΜ²iΜ² • レαmßεη† οΎšïgh† • Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ꜰΙͺʀᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ • πŸ™πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜-𝟟
π”₯π”’π”žπ”© • 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒 π’œπ‘”π‘’π“ƒπ“‰ • πƒπšπ§πœπž 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐧 𝐑𝐞π₯π₯ • α–‡Iα‘•Eα—·α—©α’ͺα’ͺ

Sep 6, 2023 12:27 PM

Feb 2019
Reply to KamuiScum
I just binge read S1 for the first time last night and this morning. What a cliffhanger. It had been on my PTW for about 6 months but since S2 comes out tomorrow, I figured I’d catch up. It’s such a good story; definitely a fave now.
@nevermoreHOAR Honestly the cliffhanger hurt me, it's been months since I read it!
I can't wait for more!! It was so good and this last chapter was intense in just the right way πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή
My Candies:
“Even when you were so depressed and emotionally unstable, the taste of your coffee jelly stayed the same." Kusuo Saiki
Jun 24, 7:05 AM
Feb 2024
WHAAT THE HELL MAN

More topics from this board

» [Under the Greenlignt] Kwon Doil - It's true (feat. Park Sanghoon) Full Effect Ver. MV

SheyCroix - Dec 18, 2023

1 by Memore »»
Mar 15, 4:15 PM

» Under the Greenlight PV

IridescentJaune - Jun 30, 2023

3 by Memore »»
Aug 21, 2023 1:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.