Forum Settings
Forums
Sword Art Online Progressive (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 19, 2022 7:56 PM

Jul 2011
Seeing as the movies will look more at Asuna's point of view, does that mean we will see her interactions with characters she's had ties to her? For example, I've heard that Asuna interacted with the character Lisbeth (The Pink-haired blacksmith), and she helped her get her blacksmith job going.

I've felt like Lis could have an interesting backstory. When they find out the players are trapped in the world, she's the first one to fall to the ground. There's also a picture in her shop of those other players. What happened to them, and how did it affect Lisbeth?

Now, I could be wrong, and maybe there is nothing there. It was just a thought I had. Is there a different character who should be looked at and why?
Sep 19, 2022 9:03 PM
Aug 2022
maybe its possible
Sep 20, 2022 5:36 AM
Apr 2021
depends how far off it strays from the novels, the novel focuses on each floor, NOT Asuna. kirito is still the MC.
However while it wasn't plan, kirito and Asuna are almost constantly together (the original goal was for progressive to follow the 1st season, with just deeper detail of each floor, so it just merg easily into the sao story line. however Asuna and kirito relationship is growing stronger by the volume, lol even author said in afterword that he was a little concerned but was going with the flow basically) so the movies so far could follow asuna and still stay close to novel.

that being said you will meet new characters that were never in season 1
kalebsmokerSep 20, 2022 5:41 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Progressive Movie - Kuraki Yuuyami no Scherzo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Koito91 - Nov 14, 2022

105 by Neneaux »»
Oct 12, 9:40 PM

» Why is the anime story different from the movie story?

zazo_Zero_2 - Sep 3

20 by Dhanamerdeka »»
Oct 4, 5:33 PM

» Mito is basically a replacement for Kizmel

Tank895 - Dec 31, 2023

5 by Touma_Mikoto »»
May 4, 11:00 PM

» Are we getting a sequel?

Mystogan14579 - Dec 20, 2023

8 by Sajonji »»
Jan 11, 1:36 PM

» English dub??

Ryan-marsh611 - Oct 29, 2023

5 by MazeCuber »»
Oct 30, 2023 9:47 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.