Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2022 11:03 PM

Aug 2021
So the King has caught the queen attempting to murder Finea yet again and though she was left unharmed there might be no more warnings the next time for the queen.
Oct 21, 2022 9:02 AM
Jul 2018
Well i havent continued after chapter 30 for a while now but i am
vibininthefields said:
So the King has caught the queen attempting to murder Finea yet again and though she was left unharmed there might be no more warnings the next time for the queen.
Well i haven't continued reading since after chapter 30 for a while now but i am so happy atleast one person is excited about this one. You got any idea since when did they start including unpublished manhwa in their database, though? Cause the last time i asked them they were freakin'.
Oct 21, 2022 3:41 PM

Aug 2021
Chromastone0 said:
vibininthefields said:
Well i haven't continued reading since after chapter 30 for a while now but i am so happy atleast one person is excited about this one. You got any idea since when did they start including unpublished manhwa in their database, though? Cause the last time i asked them they were freakin'.

not sure about when as I only started around two months back but m*Ng*buddy has been semi- regularly updating all this while. the last I read was chap 110 (I kinda put it on hiatus read as for the past 10+ chapters the plot hasn't been moving at all)
Oct 21, 2022 8:21 PM
Jul 2018
vibininthefields said:
Chromastone0 said:

not sure about when as I only started around two months back but m*Ng*buddy has been semi- regularly updating all this while. the last I read was chap 110 (I kinda put it on hiatus read as for the past 10+ chapters the plot hasn't been moving at all)
oh i see. Then i was alright to think i can put this on hold.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.