Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2022 10:24 PM

Nov 2019
Wow, we're finally at the point where Luo Feng goes to the ancient realm to collect a black god armor set to replace the one he received as a reward. Instead of going into channel A which is a trial designed for ordinary non-spirirt master cultivators to attend and channel B which is a trial designed for spirit master cultivators to attend - Luo Feng skips both and goes into a secret elite channel which hasn't been seen in 5,000 years. It seems the participants have a 3 month dead line to complete the trials before they are pronounced dead and fail the trial. Very interesting it's giving me Douluo Dalu sea god trial vibes.
Nov 9, 2022 5:34 PM

Mar 2007
Oh so the fiber optic looking threads measured his mental power? and basically said "congratulations, you quality for a secret elite channel" that hasn't happened for 5,000 years. I wonder if it's like those special bonus levels that normal folks don't get to try? Just as things get interesting, the episode ends on a cliffhanger. Dang!
Dec 23, 2022 10:37 AM
Feb 2022
El camino de Elite no se ha abierto en 5000 años, y Luo Feng a pesar de ser tan fuerte, apenas cumple los requisitos para pasar. Wow. Sera una prueba difícil.
Jul 9, 5:11 AM

May 2020
Reply to ST63LTH
Wow, we're finally at the point where Luo Feng goes to the ancient realm to collect a black god armor set to replace the one he received as a reward. Instead of going into channel A which is a trial designed for ordinary non-spirirt master cultivators to attend and channel B which is a trial designed for spirit master cultivators to attend - Luo Feng skips both and goes into a secret elite channel which hasn't been seen in 5,000 years. It seems the participants have a 3 month dead line to complete the trials before they are pronounced dead and fail the trial. Very interesting it's giving me Douluo Dalu sea god trial vibes.
@ST63LTH the subs aren't always as clear. what i understood is that he received a free armor, but he wasn't allowed to wear one during the trials and one person isn't allowed to have two armors. Then what is he wearing right now? I know this is 2 years ago but I'm a little lost haha
Jul 9, 5:59 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to ontans
@ST63LTH the subs aren't always as clear. what i understood is that he received a free armor, but he wasn't allowed to wear one during the trials and one person isn't allowed to have two armors. Then what is he wearing right now? I know this is 2 years ago but I'm a little lost haha
@ontans from what I remember, the reason why Luo Feng went in to get the armor is he owes the hall master one after receiving his black god armor. As for that reason, you can only get the armor once when you enter the realm so Luo Feng has to retrieve a replacement since the hall master got the one he’s using.
Jul 9, 11:54 AM

May 2020
Reply to ST63LTH
@ontans from what I remember, the reason why Luo Feng went in to get the armor is he owes the hall master one after receiving his black god armor. As for that reason, you can only get the armor once when you enter the realm so Luo Feng has to retrieve a replacement since the hall master got the one he’s using.
@ST63LTH OOH okay that's totally clear now thanks!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion

ST63LTH - Aug 16, 2022

3 by amf85 »»
Sep 16, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion

ST63LTH - Aug 1, 2022

6 by amf85 »»
Sep 16, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

ST63LTH - Dec 28, 2021

5 by amf85 »»
Sep 15, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 26 Discussion

ST63LTH - Sep 12, 2022

4 by ontans »»
Jul 9, 12:00 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

ST63LTH - Aug 1, 2022

3 by ontans »»
Jul 3, 11:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.