Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 22, 2022 12:06 PM

Feb 2022
So just want to post my journey, for the guys who's still heartbroken on a NTR title, I'll share to you guys what I did to cope up and became resistant to it.

Bit of a background, my first NTR is Otome Dori, I watched that when I was still grade 8, around 2011 i think, that time I didn't even know the word Netorare or cuckold, I remember being devastated from it for days, but since that time, I still go to school and hangout with my friends, I quickly forgot about it.
Then fast forward to Dec. 29, 2021, I accidentally saw a picture of "Ajisai no chiru koro ni", and the picture I saw fits my fetish, which is boob sucking, the picture was the boob sucking scene on the poor cuck's (yuuta) time screen, that time I'm stressed out because of real life problems, then add that I was unemployed & shut in that time, so I turn to hentai to release my stress, but was betrayed, the thing really hurts me was because it's just plain betrayal, there are no blackmail, mind control, aphrodisiac, rape, drugs, debt that needed to pay or any BS, also the Heroine (Natsuha) made me like the "Yamato Nadeshiko" type girl, before encountering Natsuha, whenever I watch harem shows, I usually go with the short haired girls, but after seeing Natsuha, I eventually came to like the black long-haired beauty type now, so in short, I was simping really hard on Natsuha, "Ajisai" also made me discover that there is a genre like that, which is NTR (yeah I just learned the meaning of Netorare and cuckold in 2021).

After the heartbreak, suddenly the things I used to like doing, like playing video games, exercising, reading books, doesn't entertain me anymore, It's like I was the one who got cheated on (not that I've experienced it, I'm on the NGSB club - no gf since birth), so I drown myself with Normal anime just to forget about it, but it is always at the back of my mind, I tried reigniting my drawing skills to create my ideal ending for it, but after countless frustrations, I throw the white towel on drawing, maybe it's not for me, whenever I saw something that would remind me of it, like a fucking hydrangea flower or a shoji door (sliding paper door), I'll immediately panic then literally feel a sharp pain in my chest (not kidding or overreacting, I think that time I've develop some kind of temporary PTSD, IDK), I then try to resort into reading a darker or much more sadder type, just so that it would overtake the "Ajisai" on my head, so I tried reading "Metamorphosis", good thing I've read the summary on wiki first, so I didn't proceed, if not, then it might have succeeded on overtaking the "Ajisai" on my mind but I'm sure it would also fuck me up even more.
Then I've read the fanfic about it (https://www.scribblehub.com/fandom/ajisai-no-chiru-koro-ni/), it helped a lot but it did not fully healed me, also around this time, almost 5 months have already passed & I got a job.

The thing that really helped me heal was watching "/infidelity stories" on Youtube, it's stories that is basically NTR IRL, but unlike in fiction, those stories either have revenge or karma hits the cheater, thru this I've learn not to become a simp.

Now for how did I become resistant to NTR? well after learning the fact that the majority of the Anime & Manga Otaku (Otaku really means being obsessed with something) in Japan are girls and the Otaku girls in Japan are mostly Otakus in Anime and Manga (for boys, they are mostly otakus on trains and/or aircraft), I've connected it into as why NTR is booming right now, because most of the customers for anime & manga in Japan are girls, and then I tried to view it in the girl's perspective, to them this is basically the "rape tag" to us (not that I like rape, infact I hate it), basically NTR genre is made for girls, after I accept that fact, I've became resistant to NTR, I still hate it don't get me wrong, but I'm not bothered by it anymore, it's like I've accepted it that it will always be there, fully healed and resistant to it around June 2022.

Aside from avoiding the NTR tag as much possible, whenever I read one (watching is different, I've completely avoid NTR in anime), what I do is to set my mind on what will already happen, by doing this, you basically anticipates what will happen and there won't be any shock factor anymore, and since you already anticipates it, it won't bothered you anymore (atleast for me).

If girls hates harem because they can't see why the girls are flocking around on a dead character MC coz they view them on the girl's POV, then us boys hates NTR because we don't want our lover to get stolen coz we view it on MC's POV (mostly boys).

Last advice, get busy, go out, socialize with your friends, exercise, get a new hobby or something, as long as it will keep your mind occupied.

Sorry for the long post, I'm fully healed now (I watched the title that breaks me a couple of times, I don't feel a thing for it anymore) and fully resistant to the genre now (whenever I gave in from hormones, I tend to go with the visually appealing book cover, sadly most of them are NTR, after busting, I don't feel a thing for the story, it's like I shutdown my brain on the story and just focus on the scenes).
Captain1996Aug 22, 2022 12:14 PM
My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo Okarishimasu (Rent a GF)

[IMG align=left]
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 20, 2023 3:31 PM
Jan 2023
The fact where you mention that the segment that consumes the most anime/manga of the NTR genre is female, I don't think it's correct. Believe it or not, men in Japanese culture consume this type of story a lot. In Japan, the profile of middle-aged and young men are not getting married and they are afraid of relating, that is reflected in what they buy in manga stories, it is like one of their fears, but despite that attracts!! It's hard for us westerners to like this genre, but that's what the Japanese consume!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» NTR Redemption Suggestions? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sheild0731 - Nov 5, 2013

357 by NitroNeedle »»
Oct 13, 10:48 PM

» NTR Counterattack Recommendations by greed2.

greed2 - Apr 3, 2014

24 by NitroNeedle »»
Oct 2, 9:14 PM

» is this really anti Netorare hentai series isnt it?

bashly - Oct 15, 2014

4 by Captain1996 »»
Aug 22, 2022 9:54 AM

» Cute for abrupt trauma? ( 1 2 )

Trool4Lyfe - Dec 7, 2012

65 by The_Sentry »»
Jul 19, 2022 2:50 PM

» Response to Doubts from NTR Fans

zanetu - Feb 17, 2015

5 by Captain1996 »»
May 14, 2022 9:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.