Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2022 12:02 PM
Dec 2020
Well, so the series concluded another "main event" in this chapter if you were to call it that (until now we had 3 main events with this one included).

I didn't have much of an expectation since it is your usual "Isekai" genre, but it blew me considering the drama it has, I can honestly say it's not a usual "Isekai" and you can pretty much say it's unique in some places.

Honestly, the manga until now was a bit rough because it jumped from one thing to another REAL fast without much of an explenation, but I do hope I see new chapters for it on regular basis, because it caught my attention ;D
Aug 20, 2022 4:02 AM
Mar 2020
Drama at the beginning did caught me off-guard but I think author couldn't handle the aftermaths of it. I mean if you cut the part where MC's all of the loved ones got killed this doesn't feel like anything other than your average isekai harem crap. Well, characters does feel more polished than your average isekai and plot is not that bad but I wouldn't give this higher than 6/10 tbh.

I was actually expecting MC to practice necromancy later on as he continues to wander around different countries. A twisted promise to be hold at the end with Eril as they said with Lynos before parting away "They will be together again someday." After that author could made something up like Lynos didn't have enough magic to completely revive Eril so she had a complete memory loss. Series could've continue with Eril and Lynos journey through to world as Eril slowly remembering who she's etc... etc...

Long story short it looks like a lot of potential wasted in here. I wonder why author didn't try something more bold after taking that drastic decision. Killing of Lynos whole family, friends and his childhood friend/possible future girlfriend/wife. I guess he just tried to gather attention at the beginning since he thought an isekai wouldn't gather this much attention if he didn't added a little bit of twist at the beginning...
UhaklifaAug 20, 2022 7:04 AM
Sep 29, 2022 4:42 PM
Dec 2020
Excellent idea with the Necromancy part. If the manga went in that direction it would have been a TOTAL HIT!

You have an awsome imagination and I would have never thought of that. I do agree with the "wasted potential" part but let's consider this series from now on to be more "slice of life" theme based than the usual harem/overpowered MC theme, and it won't look so bad compared to the other isekai. We got plenty of the "Slice of Life" isekai stuff already, one more wouldn't be so bad I guess.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kekkaishi e no Tensei Chapter 22 Discussion

ThunderBolt_6 - Sep 25, 2022

0 by ThunderBolt_6 »»
Sep 25, 2022 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.