Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 21, 2022 4:08 PM
Mar 2018
Heavy, heavy spoilers for episode 12 ahead.

So if I remember correctly, a couple episodes ago the portal to the demon world was starting to close (in like a week's time too), and that's what started the big rush for a philosopher's stone. Rather than cause a war or robbery of the other stone, Leo offered the one in his chest (blah blah blah you've watched the show) and lowkey leads to the big fight over his life.

But when he joins the demon army at the end, everyone seems overwhelmingly happy-go-lucky and relaxed and it seems this threat has completely disappeared.

Have I genuinely forgotten something about the plot here, or was this a plot hole, or maybe just a confusing change of mood?
Jun 21, 2022 4:18 PM
Oct 2018
At the end with all the demons bursting into the room to report troubles and ask for help, one mentions the portal is still closing so presumably it's still an issue and they just haven't solved it yet but aren't out of time.
Jun 21, 2022 4:42 PM
Sep 2013
Heavy, heavy spoilers for episode 12 ahead.

So if I remember correctly, a couple episodes ago the portal to the demon world was starting to close (in like a week's time too), and that's what started the big rush for a philosopher's stone. Rather than cause a war or robbery of the other stone, Leo offered the one in his chest (blah blah blah you've watched the show) and lowkey leads to the big fight over his life.

But when he joins the demon army at the end, everyone seems overwhelmingly happy-go-lucky and relaxed and it seems this threat has completely disappeared.

Have I genuinely forgotten something about the plot here, or was this a plot hole, or maybe just a confusing change of mood?

So after Leo healed they went to the castle and drank themselves to sleep, this day they wake up and the day after the fight so the problem hasn't been solved but there are things they need to do if there was a second season it was going to start with them figuring out what needs to be done, but as this was the last episode they couldn't start a new arc. We will still have 2 more episodes that will come out on Blu-ray being equivalent to episodes 13 and 14
Jun 21, 2022 5:49 PM

Oct 2013
The writer and show's trash, why do you expect it to be consistent and make sense
Jun 24, 2022 3:28 AM

Sep 2017
mkzxwing said:
The writer and show's trash, why do you expect it to be consistent and make sense

It's cool bro but..
~ May all the beauty be blessed ~
Jul 9, 9:53 PM

May 2019
Reply to mkzxwing
@mkzxwing That's exactly what happened,a shitty writting.

What's sad, because thought this work was not anything serious, overall the plot was OK, except by this hole.
Sep 14, 11:22 AM

Dec 2011
Was about to make this exact thread lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuusha, Yamemasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2022

141 by Richard170 »»
Sep 28, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Yuusha, Yamemasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2022

72 by handa_cohomology »»
Sep 1, 11:25 PM

» Am I The Only One Who Would Have Liked The Story Better If This Was The Case?

Rat8526 - Jun 18, 2022

29 by Tylerr »»
Aug 20, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Yuusha, Yamemasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2022

78 by Komlan_6 »»
Aug 14, 4:38 AM

Poll: » Yuusha, Yamemasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2022

52 by Komlan_6 »»
Aug 14, 4:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.