Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 19, 2022 11:32 PM

Jan 2012
Finally finished the manga after waiting all these years for the official EN version to come out and its been well worth the wait. Was kinda scared to finish the series after hearing how much the LN readers hated the ending but was pleasantly surprised when the manga gave a satisfying end to the series. Ended up reading spoilers on how the LN ended it after finishing the manga and now I get the hate. I'm so glad I decided to finish the manga first before the LN. Dodged a bullet there.
May 27, 2022 10:09 PM
Aug 2021
Rowd said:
Finally finished the manga after waiting all these years for the official EN version to come out and its been well worth the wait. Was kinda scared to finish the series after hearing how much the LN readers hated the ending but was pleasantly surprised when the manga gave a satisfying end to the series. Ended up reading spoilers on how the LN ended it after finishing the manga and now I get the hate. I'm so glad I decided to finish the manga first before the LN. Dodged a bullet there.

Where do i start after watcjing the anime ? And where did you read it ?
Jun 7, 2022 7:44 AM

Jan 2012
Joche1 said:
Rowd said:

I read the manga on mangasee. For the anime you can pretty much find it anywhere online
Jun 7, 2022 7:51 PM

May 2014
This thread kinda sold me to rewatch the anime and continue with the manga : D thnx op
Jun 8, 2022 10:46 PM

Sep 2013
Yeah the manga had a much better ending. It's certainly not perfect, I'd like a bit more, but it dodges what made the original light novel such a train wreck.
Jun 21, 2022 9:21 PM

Jan 2012
JZO9 said:
This thread kinda sold me to rewatch the anime and continue with the manga : D thnx op

Glad to hear! Hopefully if we keep interest in the series alive they'll finally make a final season with a proper ending.
Jun 21, 2022 9:26 PM

Jan 2012
Joche1 said:
Rowd said:

Realized I misread the first part of your question. Anime ends at aroudn chp 64 of the manga
Jul 3, 2022 7:41 AM

Dec 2012
After seeing your comments about the LN, I think I'll treat this ending as canon and won't even bother to read the other.
Finishing something in a positive note after 9 years is too precious to carelessly ruin.
Apr 16, 10:28 PM

Aug 2016
Since I struggle with interpretation, Who did I end up with?
Apr 21, 10:02 AM

Feb 2021
It's a masterpiece though it's different from the LN after reading oregairu manga @comic and this . I miss my highschool
May 11, 8:49 PM

Jan 2012
Reply to menpe
After seeing your comments about the LN, I think I'll treat this ending as canon and won't even bother to read the other.
Finishing something in a positive note after 9 years is too precious to carelessly ruin.
@menpe Couldn't agree more

More topics from this board

» Is it a good adaptation of the LN?

BipulGamer07 - Aug 30

8 by jpexists »»
Sep 2, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Chapter 66 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Feb 15, 2018

2 by TheMangaManiac »»
Feb 15, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Chapter 99 Discussion

wildhood - Sep 19, 2022

1 by 1RafiX6 »»
Feb 12, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Chapter 93 Discussion

wildhood - Sep 8, 2022

1 by cachaito »»
Apr 10, 2023 3:06 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Chapter 98 Discussion

wildhood - Sep 19, 2022

1 by Kitsu-nee »»
Jan 8, 2023 2:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.