Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 12, 2022 12:37 AM
Nov 2017
After watching episode 1&2 I have no idea how there going to finish everything in 2 more episodes. If they really are ending everything for this entire show in 2 more episodes then I have a bad feeling they will leave everything up to the viewers imagination or make it where you have to look at the source material to see how it ends.

P.S. I’m hoping for a harem ending where he gets to actually marry all of them and it shows a small time skip. In episode 24 of season 1 I think, it showed he had a kid with yukina and asagi so I hope it shows he had at least one kid with every girl especially La Folia
Apr 14, 2022 4:34 AM
Jul 2019
L-Mo-Reppin said:
After watching episode 1&2 I have no idea how there going to finish everything in 2 more episodes. If they really are ending everything for this entire show in 2 more episodes then I have a bad feeling they will leave everything up to the viewers imagination or make it where you have to look at the source material to see how it ends.

P.S. I’m hoping for a harem ending where he gets to actually marry all of them and it shows a small time skip. In episode 24 of season 1 I think, it showed he had a kid with yukina and asagi so I hope it shows he had at least one kid with every girl especially La Folia

As an ln reader do you want me to spoil what happens in regards to kojou and his romance and if it goes beyond the 2 girls you mentioned?
Apr 14, 2022 11:54 AM
Nov 2017
Yuyuki44 said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:

As an ln reader do you want me to spoil what happens in regards to kojou and his romance and if it goes beyond the 2 girls you mentioned?

If it goes like it’s written in wiki then I’ll be happy but that isn’t always the case
Apr 14, 2022 8:50 PM
Jul 2019
L-Mo-Reppin said:
Yuyuki44 said:

If it goes like it’s written in wiki then I’ll be happy but that isn’t always the case

As the person edits the wiki
Apr 14, 2022 8:59 PM
Nov 2017
Yuyuki44 said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:

And you think they can finish everything in 2 episodes
Apr 14, 2022 11:53 PM
Jul 2019
L-Mo-Reppin said:
Yuyuki44 said:

Yes if they rush the episode
I also wish for these scenes from the ln not to be watered down

Massive spoilers

May 14, 2022 10:12 PM
Nov 2017
Yuyuki44 said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:

Massive spoilers

I’ll be honest I’m a little lost in what your referring to. I get it’s from something we haven’t seen but I’m confused as to how u describe this
May 26, 2022 1:30 AM
Jul 2019
L-Mo-Reppin said:
Yuyuki44 said:

Massive spoilers

I’ll be honest I’m a little lost in what your referring to. I get it’s from something we haven’t seen but I’m confused as to how u describe this

Read fight4real, that has the scenes I'm describing
Aug 14, 2022 9:29 PM
Nov 2017
Yuyuki44 said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:

I’ve only been able to find the last two episodes in raw form. But I told u they would end it very fast and it doesn’t go anywhere. Other then all the girls glowing red when he was talking about wives there isn’t any development. I’m assuming no one wants to take the time to translate it since we’re 2 weeks past the air date and Spanish is all I could find
Aug 15, 2022 5:46 AM
Jul 2019
L-Mo-Reppin said:
Yuyuki44 said:

I’ve only been able to find the last two episodes in raw form. But I told u they would end it very fast and it doesn’t go anywhere. Other then all the girls glowing red when he was talking about wives there isn’t any development. I’m assuming no one wants to take the time to translate it since we’re 2 weeks past the air date and Spanish is all I could find

L-Mo-Reppin said:
Yuyuki44 said:

What exactly do you want to know

Also kojou was biting them through the rings when he was reving

Also when kiriha rescued him shahryar's psychokinesis kojou says the following:

Shahryar: You still don't understand that you are not my opponent. ......!Ren blocks the magical bullets that Kojo fired with a jet-black aurora. And he fired countless invisible slashes at Kojou. However, all of Ren's blades of divine power disappear without touching Kojou. Kiriha Kisaki's Richel Carle protected Kojou with a barrier to cut through the pseudo-space.Kojou: You're the one who doesn't understand. Himeragi isn't the only blood companion I have, you know?"With a girl in an old-fashioned sailor suit in tow, Kojou lifted the edge of his lips ferociously. And in the next instant, an instant flash of light splashed through the atmosphere. The flash of light turned into a spear of light and penetrated Shahriyar Ren's body with his jet-black protective membrane. The light spear pierced a gap of about one meter in diameter in the protective membrane and soundlessly gouged out his right arm and side. "Wh......at .....?" Ren widened his eyes in shock to the source of the light spearThere was a figure of Shio and Yuiri holding a silver crossbow. Freikugel Plus, Mode, Arm Blast ── A magical bombardment that scrapes off the entire space. It is the strongest technique of the two people who goes through all kinds of existence. Even with Ren's "erosion", the attack cannot be prevented. "── The sword shrine of the high god who is the god of the lion wishes."At the moment when Ren stopped moving, Yukina jumped into the time of her own attack. With a movement reminiscent of an elegant butoh, a silver spear sticks out with the chant. "Let me defeat the evil god Hyakuki with the dawn of the devil, the wolf of the snow haze, and the god of steel!" , Through the crevice of the protective aurora that Shio and the others had cut, it was stuck in Shahryar Ren's shoulder. Ren desperately manipulates the magic tool to rebuild the protective aurora. However, the pierced spear gets in the way and cannot completely close the protective aurora.In Ren's field of vision, which distorts his face in a hurry, the appearance of Kojou with his right arm raised is reflected. Fear appears in Ren's eyes. "Come, Regulus Aurum──!" The crimson blood fog scattered by Kojou turned into a giant beast vassal. It is a lion of thunder light wrapped in golden brilliance. Wearing the magical power of the beast vassal that turned into lightning, Kojou swings his fist down. To the handle of a metal spear that pierces Ren's shoulder──"It's over, Ossan! Don't die, King of" Tenbu "!" The thunder shook the night sky in the Nod. While sprinkling the wreckage of magic tools, a man who claimed to be the king of "Tenbu" was blown away.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strike the Blood Final Episode 4 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 14, 2022

31 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 6, 8:59 PM

» Age ofYukina, Asagi, yuri, shio, yume, glenda, Kasugaya, kanon, sayaka, la folia, astarte and yuma

Tachi27 - Mar 20

0 by Tachi27 »»
Mar 20, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Final Episode 2 Discussion

Roch2001 - Apr 29, 2022

20 by EinTheVariance »»
Mar 4, 12:19 PM

» Where to watch?

Bernardino_2000 - Jul 2, 2023

3 by Chanki_33 »»
Jul 2, 2023 11:22 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Final Episode 3 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 14, 2022

5 by Gator »»
Apr 27, 2023 8:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.