Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2022 1:58 AM

Nov 2011
Of course Kagura would take responsibility this episode. He has history with that village after all.

Kagura is the type of underappreciated character the world needs.
Apr 3, 2022 5:35 AM
Oct 2019
just your another building up episode, and from the preview it seems like next week also the same.
Apr 3, 2022 5:42 AM
Jul 2018
Metal Lee, nice panties. Anyway, I like that big guy with the mask, he seems to be a nice person. I hope his penalty will be canceled.
Apr 3, 2022 6:52 AM
Feb 2022
As Kagura and others tried to unravel the message left by the boatman on origami, they realized that they were trying to attack the foggy village by land, and liked the episode in which they decided to set a trap.
Apr 3, 2022 7:14 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Wtf new ed already? That's fast ... But not with this episode pacing. Spend the first part figuring out enemy message, second part building the defense, and the last with Kagura past. As long as its nice seeing more of Kagura backstory, but they really did too much dirty to Metal Lee, which actually not nice.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 3, 2022 9:19 AM

Jan 2020
Divine_Goddess said:
Can someone help me and tell me the name of the new outro song? Thaaaanks! :)

トワイライト・ファズ (Eng. Twilight Fuzz) by THIS IS JAPAN
Apr 3, 2022 11:38 AM
Jan 2021
After the Funato clan attacked Kagura's group everyone talks about their next move. Boruto insists on helping Kagura out when they figure out the Funato clan's attack against the Hidden Mist out at sea is just a diversion. Kagura mysteriously knows that the Funato are going to pass by a specific village in a mountainous region. Buntan, Hebiichigo, and Kyoho agree to help in exchange for a complete acquittal, meaning they'll instantly be released.

So the group heads over to the village and it's revealed that Kagura grew up here. The reason he didn't live in the Hidden Mist Village is because everyone despised him solely because he is the grandson of Yagura Karatachi, the Fourth Mizukage. WAS NO ONE TOLD THAT YAGURA WAS MANIPULATED VIA A SHARINGAN GENJUTSU?!???!?!?!?!?!? From what I can tell via my rewatch of Shippuden, Yagura isn't a bad guy. In fact none of the Jinchuriki were bad people, except for Gaara (before Naruto knocked some sense into him).

So this village that Kagura grew up in didn't mistreat him despite knowing who he was.

Team 5 and Hebiichigo focus on taking down the two bridges so the Funato are forced to go through a narrow ravine. That way Kagura's smaller group has the terrain advantage. While they are doing so, Metal rips his bodysuit and tries to sew it himself. Then Hebiichigo comes to sew it for him and Metal asks her about her sewing skills. BRO HEBIICHIGO LITERALLY WIELDS THE SEWING NEEDLE NUIBARI! OF COURSE SHE CAN SEW!

Also all the little kids in the village surround Kawaki and refer to him as "Big Brother". My boy Kawaki is getting some fans.

So now the village is fortified and in the next episode the attack will commence.

I'm looking forward to the next episodes!
Apr 3, 2022 2:06 PM

Dec 2016
Divine_Goddess said:
Nami26 said:

トワイライト・ファズ (Eng. Twilight Fuzz) by THIS IS JAPAN

Thank you! But I cannot find it :( can you maybe give me a link?

It seems full song will be released in 25.05.
https://twitter.com/this_is_japann/status/1510603025676611587?s=20&t=bYbWBI3-5gIiB_vQHCGPeg
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.185/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Apr 3, 2022 6:03 PM

Apr 2018
And the arc hasn't finished yet, the ed is cool though.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Apr 3, 2022 9:06 PM

Mar 2020
New ED! The visuals is beautiful!! And I love J-Rock!! 『Twilight Fuzz』song is seriously amazing please support THIS IS JAPAN!
Zorosuke_Apr 3, 2022 9:10 PM
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Apr 4, 2022 6:24 AM
Aug 2021
Heartwarming episode I thought because of the soundtracks
Apr 30, 2022 10:34 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I'm more interested in Kawaki's sub-plot at this point. and oh, new ending... yay
May 28, 2022 9:13 AM

Dec 2015
Tearing down bridges while tearing your pants... only Metal Lee can do something like that. How adorable. Kawaki's popular with the kids. Kagura could have ended up way worse if this island would have shunned him, too. I can see why he wants to protect this place. Wish he'd stop putting death flags on himself though. Oh boy a new ED. Nice.
Jan 25, 5:59 PM

Jan 2016
So we have good moments with Sew Girl (Metal and her so cute), but based on preview, her, and maybe Lightning Chick, are going to regress... Big Boy will likely stay in this village, which is fitting for the 7 clowns of the mist to cover separate areas if ever reform AND get good.

These guys should be easy beat, didn't Kagura solo the leader here?

Oct 7, 2:04 PM
May 2018
goooooooooood gooooooooooodgooooooooooodgooooooooooodgooooooooooodgooooooooooodgooooooooooodgooooooooooodgoooooooooood goooooooooood goooooooooood goooooooooood goooooooooood goooooooooood goooooooooood goooooooooood goooooooooood goooooooooood goooooooooood goooooooooood goooooooooood goooooooooood goooooooooood

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 67 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

12 by TJanime601 »»
Oct 14, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 122 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2019

23 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 8, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 121 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2019

19 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 8, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 292 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2023

86 by HybridOtaku »»
Oct 2, 3:20 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 120 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2019

28 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 1, 5:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.