Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Do you prefere Nagumo staying only with Yue or Nagumo a lil bit with everyone
Feb 24, 2022 7:29 PM
Jul 2021
I consider annoying that Nagumo has a harem and still just stays with Yue, THAT MAKE ABSOLUTLY USELESS THE POINT OF A HAREM. I think that if he is going to stay just with her(Yue) Shea, Tio and Kaori should be his partners not just being there expecting him to drop Yue for some magical reason

Well that is just something I found annoying, am I the only one?
DonasJFFeb 24, 2022 7:46 PM
Feb 24, 2022 9:31 PM
Jan 2022
I also find it somewhat annoying but I just randomly searched on internet which shows in later volumes accept everyone.

I really don't understand what has Yue done for him, it looked a bit forced to me. I understand why Yue looks up to Nagumo but Nagumo.........

This may sound a bit rude to Yue fans so I apologize beforehand, it's just my opinion.
Feb 24, 2022 10:51 PM
Jul 2019
Yes this is what happened to many harem anime, like most of them, since the story does not revolve around the relationship between him and the girl, it's not the main point of the story, I'm a anime only so I could be wrong here, but with that it's only goes down with a few cases. Case 1: we will have a plot-driven girl, a girl that is closest to him and possibly has the most screen time compare to other girls, she is either the first girl with the MC canonically or the first girl in the story line, still there are some cases where a girl that come later can still end with the MC but most of the time it's the early girl that get to the ending. Case 2: He remain neutral to everyone and develope his relationship with every members in his harem, they all have 1 episode to introduce the characters, how they met him ect... and 3-4 episode for some story plot that is only around the MC and one of the girl. Since the plot of this anime is mostly about the MC journey, so if they went with case 2 the relationship development will affect the plot as they can't really go deep in both at the same time so they choose to follow the first case and Yue one of the first girl is the plot-driven girl and they only need to develop the relationship for one girl only
TheUnkovvnFeb 24, 2022 11:11 PM
Feb 27, 2022 12:53 AM
Jun 2021
DonasJF said:
I consider annoying that Nagumo has a harem and still just stays with Yue, THAT MAKE ABSOLUTLY USELESS THE POINT OF A HAREM. I think that if he is going to stay just with her(Yue) Shea, Tio and Kaori should be his partners not just being there expecting him to drop Yue for some magical reason

you're throwing away the point of a harem. they are not contesting to be the "one", they are contesting for his attention. and I will say, he does start extending more love to them later on, so don't worry about that. for now, he has just accepted yue as a lover, but this will change over time. think of it like they are showing their intentions to hold some of his love, but for now he hasn't yet decided to consider them "wife" like
Mar 3, 2022 8:29 AM

Jan 2013
Kaori and anyone from his class definitely don't belong. Kaori is the worst for numerous reasons. Yue and the others 2 are far more devoted, willing to die for him..whereas his classmates left him for dead..
Mar 3, 2022 7:06 PM

Nov 2008
DonasJF said:

Your the only one and just another ignorant Anime Only that doesn't know what he's talking and just like the 4th person said, you completely missed the point of a Harem.

Also Harem Endings are the BEST, because all the girls are happy with the MC and people don't have to worry about there favorite Waifu losing, this is why I HATE fake harems like Nisekoi.

Best Harems are this, High School DxD, Shinmai Maou No Testament, the Tenchi Muyo Series, Realist Kngdom and Sekirei.

Oh yeah, sense I read the Light Novels
HollowIchigo58Mar 3, 2022 8:47 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2022

64 by Me_Mario »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2022

111 by Me_Mario »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2022

120 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Sep 30, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2022

87 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Sep 30, 7:27 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2022

46 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Sep 30, 6:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.