Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Peach Boy Riverside
Available on Manga Store
New
Do you think this anime will have a second season?
Feb 2, 2022 12:18 AM

Oct 2018
Aside from the confusing order of the episodes—which I actually thought was Crunchyroll having uploaded them out of order by accident LOL—I really enjoyed this series & the characters, despite going into it thinking I wouldn’t.

Has anyone heard anything about it being renewed for a second season or definitely think it will be renewed?

Sometimes I feel like there are animes you can know for sure they’ll renew & then there are some that totally SHOULD be renewed because they’re good enough & have more story to tell—like The Ancient Magus’ Bride (‘: —but then they aren’t, so I’m just wondering what everyone’s opinions are on this anime in particular. I think the average rating on this tbh is because of the truly confusing order of how they decided to air the episodes & I feel it would’ve gotten a much better rating overall if it was just aired in chronological order. I was so seriously confused at times that I felt like I was missing something & that’s honestly frustrating enough for most people to drop an anime altogether.
°·._.·strawberryXmochiiii·._.·°

Feb 2, 2022 12:39 AM
Nov 2021
yukiinohanaa said:
Aside from the confusing order of the episodes—which I actually thought was Crunchyroll having uploaded them out of order by accident LOL—I really enjoyed this series & the characters, despite going into it thinking I wouldn’t.

Has anyone heard anything about it being renewed for a second season or definitely think it will be renewed?

Sometimes I feel like there are animes you can know for sure they’ll renew & then there are some that totally SHOULD be renewed because they’re good enough & have more story to tell—like The Ancient Magus’ Bride (‘: —but then they aren’t, so I’m just wondering what everyone’s opinions are on this anime in particular. I think the average rating on this tbh is because of the truly confusing order of how they decided to air the episodes & I feel it would’ve gotten a much better rating overall if it was just aired in chronological order. I was so seriously confused at times that I felt like I was missing something & that’s honestly frustrating enough for most people to drop an anime altogether.
no cap it's good except I guess the studio was on drugs while arranging eps
Feb 2, 2022 1:06 AM

Jul 2015
Mostly due to awful Mary Sue of a protagonist, who always manages to have things both ways in her favour, you don't even need to read source material to know exactly how it will turn out.

I don't really want to see her anymore.

Feb 2, 2022 1:32 AM
Jul 2021
I watched it only for mikoto scenes and big oppais.
Dont think there will be any sequel☹️
Feb 2, 2022 6:27 AM
May 2021
I’ll just say that there isn’t enough material for another season yet. Maybe in the future but I highly doubt it.
Feb 12, 2022 2:23 AM

Mar 2013
I'd like to see one in proper order to redeem itself a bit.

It's a good series, way more than a 6.30 rating, but a lot of people can't look past the broadcast order and judge it unfairly because of that, and they're too lazy to watch it in the proper order themselves.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Mar 17, 2022 8:59 PM
Apr 2020
Riotstarter said:
I'd like to see one in proper order to redeem itself a bit.

It's a good series, way more than a 6.30 rating, but a lot of people can't look past the broadcast order and judge it unfairly because of that, and they're too lazy to watch it in the proper order themselves.

Honestly I just think the series was not good in general. It's fine to have a badass sexy character (take Yoko for example) but between the forgettable sex symbol characters & the uninteresting plot I don't think it deserves a season 2.

More topics from this board

» If you watch this anime in 5he chronological order its actually good!

Yassob - Sep 28, 2021

17 by chaosnetwork »»
Sep 5, 9:02 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2021

51 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 7:04 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2021

38 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 6:34 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2021

38 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 6:03 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

anime-prime - Jul 10, 2021

81 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 5:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.