Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2022 3:25 AM

Nov 2019
Couldn't find this episode anywhere until several hours ago fansubbing teams probably on hiatus.

The battle between Luo Feng and Candice was obviously going to end in a sudden victory for Luo Feng but it's more satisfying that Candice had no hard feelings toward it in the end and ended up sharing a drink with Luo Feng after. Too bad we didn't get more reactions from the Candice's Aunt in response to his retaliation.

Storytelling wise, it's slipping a bit because of the lack of intensity in new environments and close calls with danger like in season 1. Still optimistic because of the sudden upgrades Luo Feng is receiving for his equipment and cultivation as well as the dragon bloodline that was hinted in the beginning of this season.
Jan 28, 2022 9:37 AM
Jan 2019
ST63LTH said:
Couldn't find this episode anywhere until several hours ago fansubbing teams probably on hiatus.

The battle between Luo Feng and Candice was obviously going to end in a sudden victory for Luo Feng but it's more satisfying that Candice had no hard feelings toward it in the end and ended up sharing a drink with Luo Feng after. Too bad we didn't get more reactions from the Candice's Aunt in response to his retaliation.

Storytelling wise, it's slipping a bit because of the lack of intensity in new environments and close calls with danger like in season 1. Still optimistic because of the sudden upgrades Luo Feng is receiving for his equipment and cultivation as well as the dragon bloodline that was hinted in the beginning of this season.
I pretty much agree with everything you say. I think there could be some decent plot development in the next episode, looking at the preview.

I managed to watch it on Wednesday, probably a couple hours after they air it in China. The website I use is called myanimelive. Its pretty fast on the upload with decent quality. Also no/ very little ads
Feb 3, 2022 12:42 PM

Nov 2019
Shadow-N1nja said:
ST63LTH said:

I pretty much agree with everything you say. I think there could be some decent plot development in the next episode, looking at the preview.

I managed to watch it on Wednesday, probably a couple hours after they air it in China. The website I use is called myanimelive. Its pretty fast on the upload with decent quality. Also no/ very little ads

yeah I also use myanimelive/izfanmade but they seem to be focusing on other series now, animexin has been the fastest to upload the past few weeks but their subbing is a lot worse.
Nov 1, 2022 11:24 PM

Mar 2007
I'm actually getting the feeling that Candice will go from being Luo Feng's enemy to one of his friends and possible future team mates, the same way Dai Mu Bai ended up becoming a good friend and team mate for Tang San in Douluo Dalu. Way too many parallels not to notice that. Glad he's a good man though, even if he does have a terrible aunt.

Speaking of which, if I did have a glassware company supplying that family I'd be so rich, at the rate they're breaking glasses. They must be going through tons of them because every time they think of Luo Feng, CRACK!!
Dec 20, 2022 10:58 AM
Oct 2019
as expected, mc makes a breakthrough to the 4th level of the lightning sword during the fight. and he wins the fight. wins all the reward prizes. increases his strength massively thanks to the dragon blood. now he's the strongest student at the training facility. (i wonder what his rank is on the dragon list now?)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion

ST63LTH - Aug 16, 2022

3 by amf85 »»
Sep 16, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion

ST63LTH - Aug 1, 2022

6 by amf85 »»
Sep 16, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

ST63LTH - Dec 28, 2021

5 by amf85 »»
Sep 15, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 26 Discussion

ST63LTH - Sep 12, 2022

4 by ontans »»
Jul 9, 12:00 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion

ST63LTH - Sep 12, 2022

5 by ontans »»
Jul 9, 11:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.