Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 21, 2022 8:41 PM
Apr 2014
I think the biggest reason I have been disappointed with this show so far is because I was expecting a continuation because MAL has listed it as a sequel but so far there is no continuation just stuff that happens alongside the main story/flashbacks. Had it been listed differently I think I'd have enjoyed it more tbh.
Jan 21, 2022 9:39 PM

Jul 2021
Maybe finish watching? It is a sequel, following the format of reminiscence arc and then actual timeline arc that we saw last season.

MAL has 2 entries, one for washio chapter, and then the hero chapter, both of which are basically s2 when put together. This time around it's only one entry but it's the same thing.
Jan 21, 2022 10:21 PM

Oct 2014
The last episode should have been The whole season.
It's Morbin' Time!
Jan 22, 2022 2:20 PM
Apr 2014
IhnalakoKaina said:
Maybe finish watching? It is a sequel, following the format of reminiscence arc and then actual timeline arc that we saw last season.

MAL has 2 entries, one for washio chapter, and then the hero chapter, both of which are basically s2 when put together. This time around it's only one entry but it's the same thing.

yeah but i mean they go where they are supposed to, washio is listed as a prequel and the hero chapter is listed as a sequel to yuyuyu 1, whereas this is listed as a sequel of the hero chapter, 10 episodes in now and not a single scene is after the hero chapter but even right now its doing the hero chapter but with different perspective, all I am saying is anyone who starts watching now under the impression that it is a sequel to the hero chapter as listed is just going to be super confused on what the hells going on. Its not necessarily a problem for me because i already got fooled, but doesn't mean everyone else who watches in the future should get fooled either, even if theres a little extra in the last episode compared to the ending of the hero chapter, calling it a sequel when over 90% is side perspectives and prequel material is just confusing anyone who goes to watch it.

tl;dr the way its listed on mal causes expectations that will leave the viewer confused until they do additional research because of a false listing.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Dai Mankai no Shou Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2021

32 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 16, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Dai Mankai no Shou Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2021

33 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 15, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Dai Mankai no Shou Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2021

49 by DesolatePsyche »»
Mar 1, 9:15 AM

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Dai Mankai no Shou Episode 4 Discussion

Schlimm - Oct 22, 2021

21 by Atsunome »»
Oct 22, 2023 4:25 AM

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Dai Mankai no Shou Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2021

25 by Atsunome »»
Oct 22, 2023 4:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.