Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 5, 2010 3:19 PM

Dec 2008
This is where to put information about video games that have to revolve around baseball and baseball anime. I own a few myself so I'll have to put information about them up later. If you know of any good baseball video games, please feel free to put information here. :)
How long would it take to earn 50 million yen, Karasawa? - Katsuya
No longer than it would take to get to the bank, provided I have a gun. -Karasawa
I'm through talking with you. -Katsuya
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 5, 2010 7:20 PM

Dec 2008
Game: Major
System: Nintendo Wii
Trailer

Don't know too much as I don't have a Wii and the Wii is a region coded game. *sigh* But it looks way too much fun to play as the characters and pitch and bat.
No longer than it would take to get to the bank, provided I have a gun. -Karasawa
Apr 5, 2010 7:24 PM

Dec 2008
Game: Major Dream
System: Nintendo DS
Trailer

This one I do know as the brilliant invention of the DS is that is it not region coded. So any game you buy anywhere is playable. Not true for the DSi, but it is for the DS.

It is amusing at first, but once you play through it...it's done. Go through story mode which is really easy and you're done. Heck, I didn't figure out that I could pitch to specific locations until a quarter of the way through the game. The graphics are laughable at times. But it amused me for what I played with it.
Apr 6, 2010 7:09 PM

Dec 2008
Game: Shounen Sunday x Shounen Magazine Nettou! Dream Nine
System: Nintendo DS
Trailers

This one I know very well also. This was the first baseball game for the DS I played and I love it the most. It takes a bunch of characters and teams from Shonen Sunday and Shonen Magazine to face off against each other. It's suppose to tell you why you are playing these teams, but I can't read Japanese, so I don't know myself.

It has the following:
Training Mode
Story Mode (following the story from the manga and playing the scenerios in the manga)
Tournament (there are two kinds of tournaments in the game)
One is pick a team and play through the tournament.
Another is you get to pick your teammates and play through the tournament that way too.
Options
Homerun Derby

Though the graphics are a bit weird and kinda chibified, it is a lot of fun. This game is very baseball oriented. You play baseball in this game. You pitch, bat, you help control the fielders and determine whether to steal bases or not.

You unlock characters by defeating them in the tournament, also by clearing their story mode and getting best clears on all the goals in the story mode. Some of those story modes amused me a lot. Wish I could read Japanese.

Made me really sad that I couldn't find anime adaptations or scanlations of mangas for some of these titles.

I do highly recommend this game. It's a lot of fun and has a lot of replay value.
cb27dedApr 11, 2010 8:55 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » FINAL - Major vs Asuza Otetsudai Shimasu - Winner is Major

cb27ded - Sep 15, 2010

2 by Werish »»
Sep 23, 2010 1:46 AM

Poll: » Round 3 Match 2 - Asuza Otetsudai Shimasu vs Kyojin no Hoshi - closed

cb27ded - Sep 8, 2010

0 by cb27ded »»
Sep 8, 2010 2:41 PM

Poll: » Round 3 Match 1 - Major vs Play Ball - closed

cb27ded - Sep 1, 2010

0 by cb27ded »»
Sep 1, 2010 6:01 AM

Poll: » Round 2 Match 4 - Apache Yakyuugun vs Asuza Otetsudai Shimasu - closed

cb27ded - Aug 25, 2010

0 by cb27ded »»
Aug 25, 2010 6:01 AM

Poll: » Round 2 Match 3 - Touch vs Play Ball - closed

cb27ded - Aug 18, 2010

0 by cb27ded »»
Aug 18, 2010 6:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.