Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 17, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
About time the anime is focusing more on the present timeline as the show focuses more on Lugh and the current timeline. It also didn't surprise me that he's getting all the attention from Tarte and Maha. Both girls were eager to get into bed with him lol...

Gotta say though, Lugh has really learned how to mask his disguise as an assassin. He's taking his role to an exceptional level at his age.
Nov 17, 2021 6:28 AM

Jun 2019
Hey, at least they didn't leave out any characters. I was thinking they might forget about Dia but I was wrong. Nice to see her again and props to Lugh for dropping by every now and then. Dia is cute just like every other girl in this show. Lugh is finally doing business in this world with his milky lotion skincare. Man... but time is going fast in this anime.

Also, it is nice to see that Tarte and Maha getting along with each other quite well. They can be quite scary tho. I'm still wondering about the rest of the girls. Will they be adopted as well at some point? Anyway, it was a fine episode.
Nov 17, 2021 7:29 AM

Nov 2019
Alright, I see you, Funky Goddess, with the rap. I can dig that.

Great to see that Lugh still visits Dia, at least every month. Can't wait to see them all together.

Nov 17, 2021 7:31 AM

Oct 2017
He had a wet dream while sleeping with the two of em, definitely according to the plan allright.

Good to see Dia again, she's cute. Also Maha has become a bit yandere ish and I like it.

The goddess' cosplay continues and her rapping was pretty dope.

Mar 2013
After using the name of his current masked life, we finally have Maha in the story...!!! Yeah!
But to him, they're just pawns and he didn't even blush when he was asked by the two late at night... sigh... and the two of them, especially Maha is now trained, it seems, without any animation how she trained her current self to be an assassin of Tuatha Dé, a bit disappointed on that part, oh well...

Our or this story's Goddess gets another part/scene on this episode and now she's a DJ, she's probably bored on her throne lol (How many heroes did she summoned anyway? lmao)

Anyway, I'm glad he is visiting Dia every month and I'm also glad we could see Dia in her adolescent form, gotta love that BGM as well.

At the end of this episode, we finally get to see Lugh getting cornered hahaha
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 2017
Pre_Yum said:
Hey, at least they didn't leave out any characters.

That was known from the first episode itself. We also know that these 3 girls are going to be his only 3 assistants. Re-watch the first episode, the part where he and his gang assassinate a group of sex-slave traffickers. In that incident, Dia is way out front, doing most of the killing with Tarte.

May 2020
Wait what was that last part, a wet dream?? Lugh, you don't have to resist yourself after all both Tarte and Maha are willing to let you do the deed.

And again goddess with her weird outfits lol.
Nov 17, 2021 7:35 AM

Jun 2019
lirgh said:
Pre_Yum said:
Hey, at least they didn't leave out any characters.

That was known from the first episode itself. We also know that these 3 girls are going to be his only 3 assistants. Re-watch the first episode, the part where he and his gang assassinate a group of sex-slave traffickers. In that incident, Dia is way out front, doing most of the killing.

No... I know that but I just didn't think they would bring her back that quickly. I was just surprised to see her back so soon. I thought maybe a few episodes later or something but nice to see her back.
Nov 17, 2021 7:56 AM

Jul 2017
Lugh is doing well under the infiltration as Illig Balor, and Maha is added as the final girl in the assassin harem.

The storefront of cosmetics to make money and sell products for nobles to fund the Tuatha Dé assassination plans, that's Lugh's plan in the Balor family. All according to Keikaku with precision and innovation with leaning on modern-day inventions like mosturizers and lotions. Smart thinking if people want to know on the secret though, only to be met with danger from an assassin family.

Fun fact though: in the manga, the shop name Orna's tagline is "the new "normal'".

As suspected, people are trying to leverage on production methods, and Lugh himself with the 2 beauties of Tarte and Maha are doing all they can to master the Tuatha Dé assassination method.

While both Tarte and Maha are having time to themselves, Dia is back, and Lugh taking time to visit her to strengthen her magic skills and gifts in a short span of time, it's time well spent. But a wet dream is Lugh's physical weakness, and seeing him being all flustered...heh, even assassins also have a softer side to them as well.

Once again, another hero that the Goddess has summoned, and it's a rap master lols. That came out of left field, and I don't really mind the Goddess's rap! Unfortunately, like other heroes, she is met with the same disappointment before Lugh came around.

All I can say is: Wow.
Nov 17, 2021 7:57 AM

Feb 2019
Funky Megami best gril. fite me.

the end, an accidental side-effect of Lugh's plan :P
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Nov 17, 2021 8:00 AM

Apr 2014
DJ Megami with her rapping. lol..., I've wondered what will she dress next time.
Lugh got a wet dream LMAO... Sleeping together with two sexy girls like Maha and Tarte, no wonder he will get one.
Nice to see Maha's friends got a new job and a better life.
何それ?意味分かんない
Nov 17, 2021 8:11 AM
Jul 2021
a question: did he train maha? because she helped catch that spy and then torture him. did i miss it or was it part of the time skip? Or was she pretty skilled to begin with?
Nov 17, 2021 8:14 AM

Oct 2019
Meanwhile, from the best rapper to a mopper. Lol
Nov 17, 2021 8:24 AM

Dec 2020
Good to see Dia back and that lugh dropped by her every month 1 time.
The story is really focusing on the timeline and become also a recap of a past guy who was a Rapper lol.

Maha and tarte are this good at finding the enemy nice.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Nov 17, 2021 8:28 AM

Jan 2017
Everything's going TOO well for Lugh atm, now I'm questioning whether his successful streak would continue or would he actually find some difficulties in the near future

Though having the rest of the girls from Maha's group working at his cosmetic shop is a good continuity, was worried that the author forgot about them
Nov 17, 2021 8:33 AM
Nov 2013
This ep was fast paced, I didn't like the time skip that happens after every few minutes in the ep. Hopefully the next episodes will have a normal pace again

A question for the manga readers: is the anime skipping chapters or it's adapting the manga faithfully?
Nov 17, 2021 8:34 AM

May 2016
i'm surprised they haven't had sex yet before this. his body is probably begging for those big titted 14yo's
Nov 17, 2021 8:38 AM

Jun 2021
I love this anime so much, great episode!!

The three girls are so awesome, Dia, Tarte and Maha. I can't choose one

That ending was funny haha, Lugh need sex tho xD u have 3 girls for you my boy!
Nov 17, 2021 8:54 AM

Jan 2021
MegamiRem said:
He had a wet dream while sleeping with the two of em, definitely according to the plan allright.

Good to see Dia again, she's cute. Also Maha has become a bit yandere ish and I like it.

The goddess' cosplay continues and her rapping was pretty dope.
care to elaborate on the yandere part? Just curious
I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT
Nov 17, 2021 9:49 AM
Mar 2019
It feels like time is passing very fast. Anyway, the OP still slaps, and the girls are still cute, so everything's good.

Rap goddess made me laugh.

“We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories... And those that carry us forward, are dreams.”
― H.G. Wells, The Time Machine

Nov 17, 2021 9:52 AM
Jul 2021
Nooooo! "Now your my sister"!?! Boo, how's he going to have a legit Harem if one is technically his sister lol
Nov 17, 2021 9:59 AM

Mar 2016
Last part with the wet dream and Lugh's reaction to it was gold. Instead of the usual gag with most other fantasy MCs, this guy literally goes off on an attempt to scientifically explain his puberty dilemma LMFAO. At the same time, though, it's also a bit depressing cause it reminds us as an audience that the man never had a normal life back in his previous world, which included his approach and mindset towards sex. Pretty sure he was dreaming of Dia at the time lol.
Nov 17, 2021 10:00 AM

Jan 2021
Honestly a really funny and interesting episode. Then the ending hit and I was reminded that this is a isekai show.
Nov 17, 2021 10:00 AM

Feb 2019
Yea this show got my top spot of the season locked up. Absolutely love every episode, I’ve never been more interested in a cosmetic business lol. Maha has grown so much already, able to detect and weed out intruders like it’s nothing.

Icing on the cake was the morning wood scene at the end. Amazing ep.
Nov 17, 2021 10:02 AM
Jul 2021
Marinate1016 said:
Yea this show got my top spot of the season locked up. Absolutely love every episode, I’ve never been more interested in a cosmetic business lol.

Haha right? Seriously I was definitely happy to see he freed those girls but I was worried about what might happen to them afterwards. But now that they are his staff I am soo happy. So nice that after that rough childhood followed by that AWFUL two years, now that girl is healed, they have a good job and protection from Lugh. So hopefully they will have GREAT lives going forward. After those two years they deserve it!

Lmao I can't believe he had a wet dream 🤣. Seriously I know he's older in his mind and people in the real world would judge the crap out of him, but when he's like 15-17 in that world it would definitely be pretty difficult for the average dude with two beautiful girls throwing themselves at you night after night to say no. Not saying he should do it and definitely not now, but going through puberty and having that situation would be rough lmfao. Seriously I really hope he starts growing attachments to them and stops seeing them as just tools that he 'brainwashed' and more as his partners that he works with and cares about.
DKDiabloLichtNov 17, 2021 10:18 AM
Nov 17, 2021 10:17 AM

Jul 2021
Another wonderful episode. It's good to see that Lugh is still seeing Dia, that his plans are working and that he's also starting to have traits he didn't have in his other life (as shown at the end of the episode).
asdasdsadad
Nov 17, 2021 10:22 AM

Jun 2021
Not my favorite episode.

Lugh the businessman just wasn't all that interesting and definitely what I signed up for.

Also, how did Maha get trained as an assassin in a short period of time? Seemed like Lugh went through so much trouble to train Tarte, but then Maha just becomes super strong overnight? Didn't really get that.

The Megami skit was funny the first time, but now it isn't funny anymore and just feels unnecessary.
Nov 17, 2021 10:27 AM

Sep 2018
Another great episode, Lugh's new "mother" is quite a piece of work, but there's no greater praise than that of your enemy ;-)

And there was the payoff to the "all according to plan" gag that's been building over the previous weeks.

It's nice to have the suspicion that Lugh has been regularly visiting Dia confirmed
Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Nov 17, 2021 10:28 AM

Sep 2019
"sometimes I think perhaps I could be both your sister and your lover" lmao I like her way of thinking
Nov 17, 2021 10:28 AM

Jan 2018
So Lugh is not just a very competent assassin but also a successful businessman... or should I say it’s Illig.

The short Megami scenes are great. This one by far was the most unexpected.

So Lugh trained Maha to be an assassin too? I guess it makes sense. Didn’t show scenes of him actually training her tho. Ig it'd be repetitive since they already did that with Talt.

Lugh hit puberty... finally. His voice changed and he sees his assistants as women now. I wonder if he was a virgin before he reincarnated? Well now he has a harem xD
Nov 17, 2021 10:31 AM

Nov 2014
Sadistic Maha is nice too...

Nov 17, 2021 10:42 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Taking Lugh in as a phantom family member sure is proving useful for the Balor family. Looks like Maha has joined the family as well as his younger sister. Despite being only 13 by this point Lugh could easily fool others of being much older thanks his his calmness and knowledge. Taking advantage of the noble ladies desire to always remain pretty was a smart move. Its nice that Maha's friends were able to find steady employment as a result of the shops opening. The interrogation of the thief sure was interesting. Maha's lifeless eyes as she did her job sure was scary considering her usual attitude. The goddesses chosen sure can be quite random thats for sure. Its nice to see Dia again after so long. Maha and Tarte though sure ended up pushing Lugh into a corner though. He may be a highly effective assassin but the ways of the heart is not something that can be dealt with that easily. Overall this ep felt like a vacation for Lugh and his team as they took on new allies in the form of Maha and roles as part of his mission. Still it did well to showcase their developing abilities and bonds as a family.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2021 10:42 AM
Jul 2020
Erotaku_ said:
Not my favorite episode.

Lugh the businessman just wasn't all that interesting and definitely what I signed up for.

Also, how did Maha get trained as an assassin in a short period of time? Seemed like Lugh went through so much trouble to train Tarte, but then Maha just becomes super strong overnight? Didn't really get that.

The Megami skit was funny the first time, but now it isn't funny anymore and just feels unnecessary.
No, Maha is not good at fighting. Also, it's been more than a year since Lugh brought Maha back. Maha only had the knowledge of assassination handed down by Lugh, which was later used mainly for self-defense. Maha will have another role that is said to be the most important later and not related to combat. Besides, the goddess appearing is not just for fun, you will understand later. You can notice how the goddess' attitude changes from episode to episode after witnessing so many failures.
Nov 17, 2021 10:45 AM

Aug 2019
HAHAHHAHAHA that ending was too funny...
Lugh being very descriptive was amusing af
READ THE BEGINNING AFTER THE END. Seriously, it is an S-tier manwha and should be added to mal in the future.
Nov 17, 2021 10:46 AM

Jul 2014
Holy shit I can't, that Goddess rap battle lmao.

Finally Maha in that bodysuit.... nice. I'm glad her friends are doing well and are now working for Lugh.

Nice to see Dia again.

Unexpected wet dream lmao. I mean, I can't blame him with those two around... in the same bed. And they don't even waste time offering to help with his "problem". No, Lugh, I don't think that was part of your plan xD.
Nov 17, 2021 10:54 AM

Nov 2016
Summoning was hilarious as always. I would even say this was the best one so far, lol. Lugh trying to rationalize that he's just a guy was funny as well.

FragmantLemon said:
Everything's going TOO well for Lugh atm, now I'm questioning whether his successful streak would continue or would he actually find some difficulties in the near future

I would be pleasantly surprised if the hero should prove to be a challenge(one that teaches Lugh defeat and loss), but I don't think we're going to make it to that point any time soon.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 17, 2021 10:58 AM

Jan 2021
The Episode feels rushed, didn't get's to see Mahas training at all which is odd since they focused alot on Tarte even if she may be more skilled kinda feels odd.

The story feels like its going way too smoothly, there hasn't been any real adversity faced by the MC yet so surely it's coming(well I hope or this will get boring fast).

Nov 17, 2021 11:22 AM

Sep 2015
It's strange, the characters are only 13 years old, and they already look like they're 17-19 years old...

Also wished they explained how Lugh acquired the skills to do business, if it's from his previous life experience that is. More importantly, the part how hes able to perform surgery....

August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Nov 17, 2021 11:24 AM

Apr 2016
summarizing last minutes of the episode:

Nov 17, 2021 11:29 AM

Jun 2021
After last week's WHAM! episode, it was nice to have a chill episode again.

But some things seem to have skipped over. For example, while it's nice to see Dia again, it's not really explained why he's visiting her. I mean, obviously because he likes her and she's a powerful ally and because they're able to develop new magic together, but why is it such a formal occasion? If her foreign kingdom is within a few hours of travel for him to fly over, why is it a monthly event? Why not biweekly, or even weekly?
Nov 17, 2021 11:43 AM

Jan 2014
This goddess is turning into my favorite one who does the reincarnations honestly, with how much creativity she has with it. It's truly amazing to see, and funny at the same time.
Nov 17, 2021 11:44 AM
Mar 2020
Ending of the episode.... right.... appears it's a must to have thing in every anime?
Nov 17, 2021 11:48 AM

Jul 2017
The summoning again and the ending with the 'bodily reaction' for Lugh, all pretty goofy stuff but idk, wasn't really that funny to me. Tried way too hard with the rap stuff and misfired. I do like the cosmetics idea though implemented here. Episode was nothing to write home about but it did kill some time before my next class effectively.
Nov 17, 2021 11:52 AM

Jul 2013
Maha saying she can be both his sister and his lover ajdfsjf author pls

Well, I'm happy at least that Maha's friends are enjoying a better life.
Nov 17, 2021 12:27 PM
Apr 2021
Goddess was spitting straight fire 🥵🔥

Also the last scene lmfaooo
Nov 17, 2021 12:40 PM

Apr 2018
Well, Lugh's second identity life finally started. Opened up a cosmetic shop with Maha's friends as workers. Maha and Tarte's torture skills are pretty good from what we've seen. Maha's a bit TOO attached to Lugh but that's a positive thing though. Anyway, he got a wet dream. The manga showed everything. Good thing that the anime changed it otherwise people would be complaining left and right. The summoning was hiliarious. Always love to see the Goddness with something new. Everything's going pretty well now but we'll see if it will continue.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 17, 2021 12:43 PM

May 2010
Was there a timeskip? How did Maha become an assassin in such a short period?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 17, 2021 1:14 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
And so the harem finally officially starts.

It was only a ticking time bomb until the degeneracy kicked in.
Nov 17, 2021 1:24 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Lugh is really fitting his role amazingly and sticking to it. He also invented this world's first moisturizer xD. Maha and Tarte wanted to both sleep together with Lugh lol. He's very popular. The moisturizer he made was also a huge success with many people buying it. Woah. Competitors are even sending spies to try kidnap Lugh to steal the formula of the moisturizer from him but that was a big mistake...
'The world's finest MC is you!' That rap was pretty good and I love them scenes where they check in on the progress of another of the world's finest.
Lugh also got to see Dia again who beat him to a gravity reversal spell. She also liked the chocolates he brought her. That scene where Lugh woke up and Maha and Tarte could smell something weird was funny lol. They both wanted to help him... with that issue.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Nov 17, 2021 1:27 PM

Feb 2014
I have to admit, I wanted to see more of DJ Megami and her rapping skills. That little part of the episode was so stupid, but also brilliant at the same time! XD

Either way, this episode was another showcase of Lugh's skills, with him opening a new shop dedicated to women's make-up and sweets with moisturizer being his main selling point. Maha deserves praise here for getting her friends to help run the shop as well and seeing them enjoy their job puts a nice smile on my face. =)

It was also nice to see that Lugh was making monthly visits to see Dia in person and it was a reminder as to how nice and cute she can be. However, the next morning, he had a bit of an accident while he was asleep and seeing him panicking and trying to explain to Tarte and Maha was amusing, but the two girls were happy to offer their "help" him in if happened again.

I won't blame anyone who wants to swap with Lugh's position right now. I know I would do the same, too! =P
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

228 by Ricky16 »»
Oct 7, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

111 by Code0018 »»
Sep 24, 12:14 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

126 by Code0018 »»
Sep 18, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

136 by zcv45 »»
Sep 16, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2021

133 by zcv45 »»
Sep 16, 10:59 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.