Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

I am offend by a statement in the reviews ,some people are saying "girls/women's are so soft"(may contain spoilers)

New
Nov 13, 2021 6:32 AM
Feb 2021
I am reading the reviews and I found some reviews criticising this show and thats fine you can say yours opinion but saying that womens are soft Is just a cowerdness and ignorance in this show people are telling this just because she accepted a man confession on their first meet, I mean really man why can't you see the other side when nas can fall in love with her in first sight then why can't she and you are saying just that by watching first ep you don't even know what happened that first time they meet or tsukasa past and saying a thing like women is so soft is show you mentality and how do you feel about women's around you.
Ratings doesn't matter only enjoyment does.
Masterpiece or mid, generic or fresh,best or worst are all subjective
Eren is goat,and aot is still a masterpiece (eg.subjective opinion)

Nov 13, 2021 6:40 AM
Oct 2020
And having read the whole manga, i can safely say she is anything but "soft" mentally or physically
Nov 13, 2021 6:51 AM

Apr 2020
shivamrajput958 said:
I am reading the reviews and I found some reviews criticising this show and thats fine you can say yours opinion but saying that womens are soft Is just a cowerdness and ignorance in this show people are telling this just because she accepted a man confession on their first meet, I mean really man why can't you see the other side when nas can fall in love with her in first sight then why can't she and you are saying just that by watching first ep you don't even know what happened that first time they meet or tsukasa past and saying a thing like women is so soft is show you mentality and how do you feel about women's around you.

I don't know anything about this but I am here for wholesomeness and a Love story
Nov 13, 2021 6:53 AM
Dec 2020
shivamrajput958 said:
This isn’t twitter although if they had seen the show there were plenty of instances that showed the female main character was definitely not just some priss city girl
Being human is making mistakes.
Nov 13, 2021 6:54 AM
Feb 2021
tanaymithari21 said:
shivamrajput958 said:

I don't know anything about this but I am here for wholesomeness and a Love story
yeah I am here for that too but it turns me of when I meet people with this kind of mentality.

Nov 13, 2021 7:02 AM

Apr 2020
shivamrajput958 said:
tanaymithari21 said:

yeah I am here for that too but it turns me of when I meet people with this kind of mentality.
then only thing we can do is ignore them no one is gone listen to them eventually table shutup
Nov 13, 2021 7:03 AM

Jul 2015
While in general women tend to be more emotional, in this case it was definetely Tsubasa, who held the reins and it was her, who basically demanded marriage from Nasa.

Nov 13, 2021 8:19 AM
Sep 2021
shivamrajput958 said:

After reading this i again checked that of it is on anime forum or manga. Yep it is anime. That is why people are saying that. They wouldnt have said THIS if they had read the manga. I cant disagree that women are soft,but not all women are.(sorry i dont mean to offend anyone) but if you are talking about tsukasa,throw a sandal at whoever says that tsukasa is soft in terms of weakness. As a manga reader,i can confirm that tsukasa is anything but weak. Yeah she is soft,i mean she isnt harsh,is she? But those people saying that she is too soft or weak or whatever just because she agreed to marry on their first meet is just meaningless. Tsukasa ofcourse didnt easily proposed for marriage and agreed to marry nasa too. 90℅ of the real events on that snowy night didnt even was shown in anime because it was revealed way later in manga. There is a reason why tsukasa agreed to marry Nasa. It isnt that simple as only anime fans see it😂
Nov 13, 2021 8:30 AM

Jul 2021
Ever heard of punctuation?

I honest to god don't know what you are offended by. Only one review I saw said that "women are soft", and it was a quote from Nasa, refering to tsukasa's skin to the touch.

And even if it wasn't, the fact that someone believes that girls are soft is nothing to be upset about, nevermind making a thread with the worst orthography ever accusing people of wrongthink.

I even used google translator: jackass to english and this is what I got:
IhnalakoKainaNov 13, 2021 8:37 AM
Nov 13, 2021 10:29 AM
Feb 2021
IhnalakoKaina said:
Ever heard of punctuation?

I honest to god don't know what you are offended by. Only one review I saw said that "women are soft", and it was a quote from Nasa, refering to tsukasa's skin to the touch.

And even if it wasn't, the fact that someone believes that girls are soft is nothing to be upset about, nevermind making a thread with the worst orthography ever accusing people of wrongthink.

I even used google translator: jackass to english and this is what I got:
sorry for bad English they only teach us letter writing in the name of grammar in the school 🙃

Nov 13, 2021 7:17 PM

May 2021
shivamrajput958 said:
reading the manga makes think people's review mislead other people, btw I'm also annoyed by the reviews
Nov 13, 2021 9:07 PM
Jul 2021
Next episodes will be darker

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Marinate1016 - Oct 9, 2020

227 by korsarz »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

254 by LiptonekBuby »»
Oct 13, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

124 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 20, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

113 by Darkfiend47 »»
Dec 2, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

407 by MuseOcean »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.