Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2021 7:06 AM

Apr 2010
That phone call was cute, i guess his mother is worried about him.
Let's hope something good happens in the following episodes because the main characters look like a cute couple.
Nov 9, 2021 10:39 PM
Jan 2021
Minami is so kawaii, one of the best waifu for 2021. I like all the sex scene specially when minami bang from behind LoL. Hahaha💯💜

P.S Minami is kinda remind me of Chizuru Ichinose from Rent a Girlfriend.
Nov 9, 2021 11:12 PM

Aug 2021
Everything is fine now. It was nice.
Nov 10, 2021 5:38 AM

Mar 2020
That's was great. Souji-kun always horny for Minami-chan. The sex scene is hottt
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Nov 13, 2021 4:19 PM
Sep 2014
Maybe that was me reading too much into it, but are they doing that trope of f*cking on the kid's bed? Kind of...squicky, even if she's not anywhere nearby, unlike in episode 1 with the heavy petting

Also, Shouji convinced Minami to let him use a condom, which is an unexpected thing in series like this (which the first I saw was...the one with the Buddhist monk and his "girlfriend" back in 2015/16, which had major toxic vibes)
Nov 13, 2021 4:34 PM
Sep 2014
Aversa said:
That phone call was cute, i guess his mother is worried about him.
Let's hope something good happens in the following episodes because the main characters look like a cute couple.

Yeah, I was ambiguous as to whether it was his mother or mother in law, but that concern feels like my grandmothers and my mom would be for me, so...technically it's still ambiguous, though I'm conflating grandmother and mother here (because she's Kana's grandmother and Shouji's mother). Not sure mother in law in Japan would behave like this, even if their daughter died and all.
Nov 13, 2021 4:52 PM
Sep 2014
How old is Kana supposed to be? Seems like around 4 or 5 at the most, we don't see her going to even preschool so far and that one picture probably was a year or so ago, since I think they're just now memorializing Nanami a year after her death (which is a whole thing in Japanese Buddhist culture that I think was brought up in Souryou to Majiwaru)
Nov 21, 2021 7:53 AM

Mar 2010
Im' so happy for those two

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 21, 2021 5:36 PM

Aug 2017
Safe sex? In my hentai? Impossible

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Nov 22, 2021 9:07 PM

Jul 2015
some of that good ol' missionary hetero sex, just as god intended

Dec 17, 2021 3:46 AM

Dec 2016
holdingnothing said:
How old is Kana supposed to be? Seems like around 4 or 5 at the most, we don't see her going to even preschool so far and that one picture probably was a year or so ago, since I think they're just now memorializing Nanami a year after her death (which is a whole thing in Japanese Buddhist culture that I think was brought up in Souryou to Majiwaru)

Well when Kana and her father met Minami it was relatively close to 3th anniversary of his wife death so on that picture Kana should be about 1 year old.
Probably author or anime team didn't realized this mistake.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.185/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 18, 2021 7:03 PM
Sep 2014
Nieznajomy43 said:
holdingnothing said:

Well when Kana and her father met Minami it was relatively close to 3th anniversary of his wife death so on that picture Kana should be about 1 year old.
Probably author or anime team didn't realized this mistake.
I mean, she could be turning 5, maybe.

Either way, I'm a softy on that stuff, I guess. Esp. given that she probably barely remembers her mom at all if she died when she was probably barely a year old. Not that I remember much before I was 5 or 6 myself
Dec 18, 2021 7:04 PM
Sep 2014
Remocracy said:

Can you blame him? If he has a kid with her, she might be cursed to die too like his wife did. Or it's a new trend of safe sex...which is odd given Japan's plummeting replacement birth rate
Dec 19, 2021 9:18 AM

Aug 2017
holdingnothing said:
Remocracy said:

Can you blame him? If he has a kid with her, she might be cursed to die too like his wife did. Or it's a new trend of safe sex...which is odd given Japan's plummeting replacement birth rate
It's a trap. You have safe sex which causes you to like sex, but you get bored of safe sex, so you go for raw.

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Jan 20, 2022 6:09 AM

Apr 2011
It won't be too long that Kana would have a sibling. Heh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Showtime!: Uta no Oneesan datte Shitai Episode 8 Discussion

Aversa - Nov 21, 2021

22 by PaladinIzuna »»
Nov 25, 2023 11:26 PM

Poll: » Showtime!: Uta no Oneesan datte Shitai Episode 5 Discussion

Aversa - Oct 31, 2021

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 7, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Showtime!: Uta no Oneesan datte Shitai Episode 4 Discussion

Aversa - Oct 24, 2021

8 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 7, 2023 8:57 PM

Poll: » Showtime!: Uta no Oneesan datte Shitai Episode 3 Discussion

Aversa - Oct 17, 2021

14 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 7, 2023 8:40 PM

Poll: » Showtime!: Uta no Oneesan datte Shitai Episode 2 Discussion

Aversa - Oct 10, 2021

10 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 7, 2023 8:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.