Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 24, 2021 7:35 AM

Feb 2020
And nope, not just your usual 10 minute PV again. This is for real.

The three Arknights official Twitter accounts for EN, JP, and KR collectively announced today that there will be an anime adaptation for the mobile gacha game Arknights coming soon. Season 1 is titled "Prelude to Dawn". The announcement comes as the CN server celebrates its 2.5 year anniversary of the game.

The studio animating the series will be Yostar Pictures, who is currently in charge of all of Arknights' PVs, and previously for the animation of Holy Knight Light.

https://twitter.com/ArknightsEN/status/1452271408155926529
https://twitter.com/ArknightsStaff/status/1452271374127403011
https://twitter.com/ArknightsKorea/status/1452271917436706826

PV:

Let's go!!! i cannot express how hyped I am for this. Looking very very interesting, and looking forward to it. Chapters 0 - 3 are slow indeed, but I'm really really curious as to how they'll adapt going further
BoazanianOct 24, 2021 7:44 AM
Oct 24, 2021 7:57 AM

Aug 2016
Hello fellow Dokuta!
I'm super hyped for this. I just hope Yostar handle this well. Hypergryph has managed to write an incredible story and lore, and it'd be a waste if Yostar just treat it like how they treat the Azure Lane adaptation.

Yes, first few chapters are slow and somewhat boring indeed but hope they can fix that in the adaptation.

But I'll stay optimistic. HG hasn't let me down, at least in the story/lore department.
Oct 24, 2021 8:09 AM

Feb 2020
DeltaNemesis said:
Hello fellow Dokuta!
I'm super hyped for this. I just hope Yostar handle this well. Hypergryph has managed to write an incredible story and lore, and it'd be a waste if Yostar just treat it like how they treat the Azure Lane adaptation.

Yes, first few chapters are slow and somewhat boring indeed but hope they can fix that in the adaptation.

But I'll stay optimistic. HG hasn't let me down, at least in the story/lore department.

yeah, could always be weary of these game adaptations, but this has to be the BEST case scenario for an AK anime. Considering Yostar Pictures has worked pretty darn close with HG for a while, and more importantly they have had tons of experience doing animation for most of the characters in the game.

I think the original AL anime was done by some outside studio, and what they worked on earlier this year (AL Bisoku Zenshin) was actually pretty darn good from what ive heard. I'd be very surprised if they didn't put in at least equal or more effort for the AK anime
Oct 24, 2021 9:28 AM
Mar 2018
Holy shhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!! Have been praying for this to happen ever since I started playing, as this is the first mobile game (that I have played) that actually has an interesting story behind it. What a time to be alive!
Oct 25, 2021 12:32 AM
Aug 2020
I accidentally jumped out of the bed and woke everyone up when this was announced
I've been waiting for around 2 years for this and im pretty excited for it

Im gonna play the game even more frequently than before and i'll watch it asap when it airs

More topics from this board

Poll: » Holy Knight Light Episode 1 Discussion

Kwanthemaster - Dec 28, 2020

9 by Ravarae »»
Oct 30, 2022 12:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.