Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 9, 2021 11:14 AM
Dec 2015
Just like with games here we would like you guys to suggest what kind of events you all would like to see in the future! And if any of you would like to host any...explain what you would like to do! ≧◡≦
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 9, 2021 1:26 PM
Apr 2021
Some events I have in mind are anime-themed quizzes and anime watch alongs. For hosting an event, I'd like to host the quizzes.
Before each quiz, I'd like to do a poll (either on MAL or the Discord server) for the theme of each quiz, and the theme with the most upvotes will be the theme for the quiz, which will be held around a week after the poll. And after that week's quiz ends, a poll for the next quiz would be added.
Oct 9, 2021 1:27 PM
Apr 2021
Also, for those who have seen enough anime for one, I would love to do an event where we show each other our anime 3 by 3s!
Oct 10, 2021 4:59 AM
May 2020
Well, I already said in on discord but I got this great idea. Every week, or every other week up to you, I can host competition (like event) in describing one of their favorite character/ anime/ waifu - insert genre- and why. The person who did the best job in describing wins award -insert name- (cause idk how to name it yet) and can have one special role on discord (ofc i would need this approval)

counting stars (like normal counting this is just name idea)

song/anime/opening/character of the month by voting, they send via google thingy links -insert theme- and then we post a poll for voting :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» STORY OR THE WEEK

Mira - Oct 30, 2021

0 by Mira »»
Oct 30, 2021 3:55 PM

» Games

Kiteuu - Oct 6, 2021

8 by SERASHi-77 »»
Oct 13, 2021 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.