Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 21, 2021 11:40 AM
Dec 2020
I really enjoyed this show so I'm willing to continue the story, but should i read the ln or the manga?. I know that this anime is an adaption of a Ln but my english isn't strong enough to read a complete book, so i was wondering if i will lose something with the manga adaption.
Sep 21, 2021 12:58 PM

Apr 2010
The manga has only adapted about as much as the anime, so if you wish to continue the story your only choice is the LN. Unless waiting years for the manga is your thing.
Sep 21, 2021 1:01 PM
Dec 2020
antonn said:
The manga has only adapted about as much as the anime, so if you wish to continue the story your only choice is the LN. Unless waiting years for the manga is your thing.
rip I guess I'll have to read the Ln, Ty btw
Sep 22, 2021 5:42 PM

Nov 2017
Read the LN,it explains a lot of things that the anime and manga miss out on.I'm not saying that they are inferior to the LN by all means,but due to its nature(you can express more in a book format than anime or manga usually,though not always)theres more room for explanations and ideas.
Tbh,I've read the (translated)manga and enjoy the anime,but I much prefer reading the LN,its a lot more exciting,and as antonn has already stated is way beyond in terms of story progression.
Sep 23, 2021 10:48 AM
Dec 2018
Cursed_Mark said:
I really enjoyed this show so I'm willing to continue the story, but should i read the ln or the manga?. I know that this anime is an adaption of a Ln but my english isn't strong enough to read a complete book, so i was wondering if i will lose something with the manga adaption.
By “My English isn’t strong enough” does you native language is spanish by any chance? If so you can find the LN translated in spanish just type the name of the LN and “pdf spanish”, i can understand english very well but I prefer it in spanish because i can read faster.
Sep 23, 2021 10:53 AM
Dec 2020
M4st3r507 said:
Cursed_Mark said:
By “My English isn’t strong enough” does you native language is spanish by any chance? If so you can find the LN translated in spanish just type the name of the LN and “pdf spanish”, i can understand english very well but I prefer it in spanish because i can read faster.
ok Ty but i'm italian
Sep 23, 2021 10:54 AM
Dec 2020
Starhammer said:
Read the LN,it explains a lot of things that the anime and manga miss out on.I'm not saying that they are inferior to the LN by all means,but due to its nature(you can express more in a book format than anime or manga usually,though not always)theres more room for explanations and ideas.
Tbh,I've read the (translated)manga and enjoy the anime,but I much prefer reading the LN,its a lot more exciting,and as antonn has already stated is way beyond in terms of story progression.
thank you so much for the response
Sep 25, 2021 9:33 AM

Jul 2017
@Cursed_Mark please refer to the forum I made for more info:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1957548

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2021

101 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Oct 8, 12:02 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2021

76 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2021

62 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2021

73 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 8, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2021

85 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 1, 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.