Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2021 1:58 PM

Jul 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
bruh what?

I get that Kaede is very confused with what to do with Makoto, but like did she really do all that to "test" him lmao? wtf that's so stupid, like clearly this is a difficult situation so it's better to talk about what to do going forward rather than trying to "test" his love for her. bruh if he did go after her it would just make him seem more like a scum anyway

but anywho I guess surprisingly the Niina pair might be the first one to actually get a divorce. I know Michi and You also had a semi falling out but it didn't feel as extreme as this one lol
Aug 27, 2021 6:35 AM

May 2020
OMG... that was so frustrating to watch. Kaede's making this complicated situation even more complicated by doing this "testing" bullshit.

Even though I really want them to work things out, I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up with a divorce with how things are going now.
Feb 28, 2022 9:29 PM

Jul 2021
i don't really like this long hair girl and she's nothing but a careless person

More topics from this board

Poll: » Anata ga Shite Kurenakutemo Chapter 83 Discussion

Short_Circut - Jun 25

1 by landofthekwt »»
Jun 28, 6:38 PM

Poll: » Anata ga Shite Kurenakutemo Chapter 80 Discussion

CQLLIST - Nov 1, 2023

1 by landofthekwt »»
Jun 28, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Anata ga Shite Kurenakutemo Chapter 82 Discussion

CQLLIST - Mar 8

0 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 8, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Anata ga Shite Kurenakutemo Chapter 81 Discussion

CQLLIST - Nov 1, 2023

1 by Dontsweattt »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:30 AM

Poll: » Anata ga Shite Kurenakutemo Chapter 79 Discussion

CQLLIST - Sep 29, 2023

2 by landofthekwt »»
Sep 29, 2023 10:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.