Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 22, 2021 4:18 PM
Mar 2021
So i was doing some scrolling around on the internet and I happen to come across this manga spin-off of Darling in the FranXX. I looked up where I can read this and I found it on mangareader, on mangareader it says that the spinoff has 78 chapters but on MAL it says that there is only 25. Its not the biggest deal but i was wondering if the mods will update this. Heres the link to all the chapters http://mangareader.cc/manga/darling-in-the-franxx-4-koma
Aug 25, 2021 11:02 AM

May 2020
Well, I'm assuming that because each chapter is one page long, it's listed as 25 chapters rather than 78 chapters.
Take Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! for example, it has 900+ chapters, but it's only listed as 56 chapters.
It's just an assumption. Hopefully, that answered your question.
Aug 25, 2021 11:26 AM

Jan 2017
Kennguin said:
So i was doing some scrolling around on the internet and I happen to come across this manga spin-off of Darling in the FranXX. I looked up where I can read this and I found it on mangareader, on mangareader it says that the spinoff has 78 chapters but on MAL it says that there is only 25.

MAL use the infos of the Volumes release , not the pre-published format.
It got 78 "chapters" on Shounen Jump + , but it then got released in physical format with 1 Volume of 25 chapters. So it will stays like this.

Oh , and absolutely never takes the infos of an illegal pirate site as the truth , the huge majority of them (Maybe even all) aren't as "professional" as MAL.

Takemikazuchi_ said:
Take Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! for example, it has 900+ chapters, but it's only listed as 56 chapters.

Same for Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko ! (It was pre-published in "Twi 4 by Seikaisha" , i don't know what's this , but still) and most 4-koma/webcomics anyway.
(That's also why Mousou Telepathy is labeled with "Unknown" number of chapter.)
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Aug 25, 2021 11:38 AM

May 2020
Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation!
Aug 25, 2021 3:34 PM
Mar 2021
Alexioos95 said:
MAL use the infos of the Volumes release , not the pre-published format. It got 78 "chapters" on Shounen Jump + , but it then got released in physical format with 1 Volume of 25 chapters. So it will stays like this.
Oh tysm for clearing that up, I’ll keep this in mind going forward.

More topics from this board

» Darling in the FranXX - 4-Koma (will this get an entry)

J_LEE_C - Feb 8, 2018

0 by J_LEE_C »»
Feb 8, 2018 8:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.