Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2021 10:31 AM

Feb 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Last chapter here.

---

Well, this manga started out good; personally bothered me in the middle of it when sensei´s former lover started to get involved and how Saya and Sensei handle/reacted to it, decreasing my overall enjoyment; and finally had this okay ending. The confession of the short-haired girl was somewhat nice, though.

In the end... I guess that in general it was fine.
TechOtakuAug 11, 2021 10:44 AM
Aug 16, 2021 8:24 PM

Nov 2009
I can’t believe that was the end. So anti climatic

Jan 8, 2022 7:27 AM

May 2015
I would buy this manga if there were an english physical edition.
夏草や 兵どもが 夢の跡
Feb 19, 2022 4:45 AM
May 2020
I've never read this kind of fuc*ed up shoujo ai.....and the ending was totally unexpected and so dissatisfying....in the last no one got out happy....so messed up *sighs of pain
Jul 2, 2022 3:26 PM
Aug 2018
One of my all time favourite mangas...
Oct 30, 2023 4:25 PM

Aug 2019
i fucking cant.
i imitated the famous "scream" painting after aya ripped the picture of yoru AND FUCKING ATE THE PIECES OF IT.
just what the fuck happened to the story. i usually try to keep my swears at minimum in these forums (not sure why but after doing it for a while itd be weird to stop) but i cant after reading this. in some chapters thread i said that aya might lose it if sei gets back with yoru, well sei didnt and seems to actually be getting over her but aya still lost it. at least she properly rejected her friend so that her friend wouldnt become sei#2 in the future.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Warikitta Kankei desukara. Chapter 21 Discussion

HiljainenSipuli - Oct 30, 2023

1 by Haunt88 »»
Jul 19, 1:38 AM

Poll: » Warikitta Kankei desukara. Chapter 1 Discussion

1 by idofiddle »»
Jul 8, 3:53 AM

Poll: » Warikitta Kankei desukara. Chapter 8 Discussion

2 by TimeFliesAway »»
Jun 11, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Warikitta Kankei desukara. Chapter 6 Discussion

1 by TimeFliesAway »»
Jun 5, 6:13 PM

Poll: » Warikitta Kankei desukara. Chapter 19 Discussion

0 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Oct 30, 2023 4:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.