Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 4, 2021 11:01 PM

Jun 2021

ใƒปโ€ฅ…โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜†โ˜†โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”…โ€ฅ

Q: What is the purpose of the cloud kingdom club?

A: The Cloud Kingdom Club, is a club specializing in card making! As well as card making, we offer, anime and manga recommendations and forum games as well!

Q: What are cards?

A: Cards are anime themed collectible graphics made by our lovely cardmakers! You have the free will of doing whatever you want with them!

Q: How to get cards?

In the threads section, there is a little banner that says "Open editions". Under the open editions, there are essentially cards at are ready to be shown to the public! It is ready for delivery! Meaning that you can apply for cards and our lovely deliverers will choose a timing to send them to you

Q: What are card slips?

Card slips are slips that show that you can receive extra cards from certain cardmakers. On the top of the slips are usually (+1) or (+2) which indicate how many extra cards you can request per member

Q: What is LIS?

LIS or commonly known as "Link in Signature" , are links within your forum signature that guide our card deliverers on where to deliver your cards to!

Q: When and how do cards get delivered?

Cards that get requested, will be delivered as soon as the card maker or GFX maker finishes making and posting them! Our card deliverers's job is to deliver your cards once they have been uploaded onto the forum post!

hanakoxbbyJul 5, 2021 2:19 AM

"When I reach out to you... you don't reach back... what can i do for you to answer me? to face me? to reach for me?"

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » โ˜…๐•บ๐–‹๐–‹๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ธ๐–Š๐–’๐–‡๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–—๐–‰๐–˜โ˜…

hanakoxbby - Jul 5, 2021

19 by removed-user »»
Feb 22, 2022 10:37 PM

» โ˜ OPEN: Colour Edition

Scented_Candles - May 10, 2021

29 by removed-user »»
Feb 22, 2022 10:26 PM

Sticky: » โ˜…๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–๐–‰๐–†๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–—๐–˜โ˜…

hanakoxbby - Jul 4, 2021

21 by removed-user »»
Feb 22, 2022 10:24 PM

Sticky: » โ˜…๐•น๐–Š๐–œ๐–˜๐–‘๐–Š๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–“ ๐–š๐–•โ˜…

Dreamxer - Feb 24, 2021

35 by removed-user »»
Feb 22, 2022 10:22 PM

Sticky: » โ˜…๐•พ๐–™๐–†๐–‹๐–‹ ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–š๐–Ž๐–™๐–’๐–Š๐–“๐–™โ˜…

removed-user - Feb 23, 2021

17 by Vern_ »»
Nov 6, 2021 1:40 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.