Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 12, 2021 3:21 AM
Mar 2019
Good time of being. Today I will try to tell my version of the ending of the manga Excel Saga(later ES), which will be based on the 2nd manga of the author Rikudou Koshi (Holy Brownie, later HB). I do this to, firstly, explain the ending to people, so that they do not say that this is something strange and the ending is trash, and, secondly, to discuss it with possibly still living people who have read this manga if you have recently read a manga or still remember what happened there in general. If you don't then go read manga now and return sometime later, because it is impossible to fully understand the ending without reading the second manga. I’m sorry, but English is not my native language and text is pretty big, so I’ll probably use google translate and edit it a bit, so it would be readable.

It is necessary to start, oddly enough, not with the Excel-saga itself, but with the second manga, because, as it turned out, ES is not just connected with HB – the whole world of ES is built on this little hentai manga. Well, if you haven't read it, then briefly: there are 2 elves Phio and Fiola. They are sent by God to perform various tasks in different timelines, which, for some unknown reason, do not particularly affect each other, so you can create any tin. They do this by using the ability to inhabit the bodies of other people and creating high-tech things (in fact, out of thin air). The first ability will be extremely important further, as it has one drawback – if you stay out of your body for a long time, it can lead to unpredictable consequences. All this muddle continues for 5 volumes everything goes smoothly, they perform different tasks (simultaneously thinking about the meaning of their existence). Here I must say that mostly Piola shows a rebellious nature and tries to dig into the answers to questions, which will be important later. And then THIS happens. After strange circumstances, the universe begins to collapse (I didn't understand why, because I read it with a Google translator from Japanese, but it doesn't matter). In all this chaos, our elves do not think of anything better than reset the whole world. In some incomprehensible way, they do it. And now, it would seem, everything is fine, everything is fine with the universe. IT WASN'T LIKE THAT. Because of the reset of the universe, an unintelligent person kills an intelligent person.(don’t know how to write it correct in scientific way so in brief monke killed normal man) And everything, the entire human history, the entire future of humanity, simply disappears. Our elves do not think of anything better than to turn into people and "restore" humanity on their own. La-la-la sex cupcake, Pio is pregnant, and so on. Everything seems to be fine, BUT at one point, after another molestation from Piola, Pio throws her off the cliff(she often did something similar before-cut, crumbled Piola, etc.). Everything would be fine, but she forgot that they are now in human form, and not in elven. Horrified, she first goes to check on the corpse and then her elven bodies and tries to return to them, but to no avail. She gives up and gives birth after a while to.................Piola 0_0. After that, from a sharply grown, just born, Piola, she finds out that they are inextricably linked, and as long as one part is alive, the other can not die. One is the light part(the core, since they have cores instead of hearts), the other is the dark part.(Something like this has already skipped in the ES, don't you think?). They continue to live, they have children, and at one point Piola says-we broke down and can't go back, so let's continue to lead humanity, maybe it will help us fix it. And along the way, we will regard this as WORLD DOMINATION.(the flashbacks are already flying, but still very strange) This is the end of the manga, and it seems-why did I write/read so much, if it did not become clearer at all? In the next paragraph, I will already link everything that is written here with ES.

Now we will need to remember lor ES, and we will understand how everything is connected. In the middle of the story, we are told about the high-tech civilization of the past, "Solaria". And now, linking 2 manga, we can understand what kind of civilization it is, where they have such technologies and why they live so long. It's very simple – everyone from Solaria is the descendant of Pio and Piola, and since they have knowledge that is not available to ordinary people, the development of technology was, accordingly, extremely fast. The long years of life of the people from Solaria are the result of the fact that Pio and Piola, so-and-so, are not people, but, if you can call them that, higher forms of life, hence the longevity. But then there are many, many questions, the answers to which we will consider in the next paragraph, concerning the very ending (the last volume of ES).

Now, perhaps, for a complete (as far as possible) understanding, you should open the last volume and look along with the text. Excel manages to open the VERY door(it is still unclear how and why). And lo and behold, who do we see, It consumes Piola.(about the reasons why it was sealed a little further). It immediately becomes clear that this is Piola, if you have at least read the first 2 volumes of XB in English. Shoji then states “It must be an evil core, it arrived here a long time ago. All human bodies are possessed and driven...by two bodies and their cores. One of them was plunged into darkness... and was sealed by the other...". When I first read it, I thought it was a very strange analogy for the soul and body, but it's much more complicated. The "core" here is the direct text of the core. All humans are driven by 2 cores, because all of humanity is descended from the light core of Pio and the dark core of Piola. About the darkening and sealing - it all goes back to where Kabapu said that Solaria was destroyed by Il Palazzo with the help of this very core, i.e. Il Palazzo destroyed the entire civilization using the boundless power of Piola, and then sealed it so that this would not happen again. But then another question arises: where was Pio? Patience, my friend. Piola comes to Il Palazzo and says, " Hi, it's been a long time, you've changed again." Here I will say in advance, a little ahead of time, that Piola refers to Il Palazzo as........ "Pio". Here it is, bingo, if you still do not understand, if you are not blue-eyed, do not have a picture in your head, then I will explain. Il Palazzo is Pio. But how? And everything is simple, at the very beginning I wrote that staying out of your body can give unforeseen consequences. In fact, Il Palazzo is one of Pio's personalities, created out of insanity and staying in the same body for a huge period of time. Now officially Il Palazzo is a trap that is as old as all of humanity.(we even have his woman form in vol 3) Now you can easily answer the question – who has been talking to Il Palazzo all this time? - Pio. And the 8th volume, where Il Palazzo lost himself – is just a mixture of the personality of Il Palazzo and Pio, just a mess that remembers everything that happened, but does not know who it is. Hence the change of tactics, and methods that do not suit Il Palazzo from 1 chapters at all.

The last major question remains – who is Excel and the other girls. This is answered by the dialogue of Il Palazzo and Piola, as well ?a monologue? Excel. With your permission, I will not rewrite it completely, but only write the main point. Piola says that she always followed Pio, did everything for her, and also answered the question of why they created robots. They did this to try to recreate the core, so that it could return back (well, they would be captured at the same time). But this, in their opinion, was only possible with unexpected, previously unexplored results, but they could not, because they are not capable of making mistakes, which is why they developed people to help them " make mistakes”, but this was doomed to failure. So woooot, Hyatt, and Elgala are robots created by Solaria. They are much more human and technological than Ropponmatsu, because they were created by a high-tech civilization. They look human, but they're not. But one of them is different – this is Excel. We understand this when we see her sealed in her own mind, talking to other Excels. At first it seems that this is all schizophrenia, but in fact, a little later we are told that this is not so. All these Excels are unsuccessful attempts to recreate the core, combined in one body. So, after hitting other Excels, they are combined into one real Exel. Here it is-an unexpected result-a lot of personalities united into one single whole. This surprise generates the core. That's why Piola is happy at the end, even crying, because their mission is over. She also says that it is “their " creation. In fact, this is so, because both Piola and Pio visited the body of Excel(the 2nd at the end of the unification of all personalities in the form of il Palazzo). That's basically all in this chapter, then they take over the world and fly back to the birthplace of Pio and Piola(agree, it was strange to see it without all this context, that they just flew into space).

That's all, of course, there are still questions to which, unfortunately, there are no answers. For example, who is Momochi?In this regard, I personally believe that only one theory has the right to exist. Namely, that Momochi is Gojo Shioji's mother. All because of her attitude towards Shioji, her awareness of technology, and her ties to Tenmangu. There may be others(another Solarian survivor, another robot), but I have little faith in them
Other questions –
what did Il Palazzo do all the time before the story began?
How did Hayat even join the team if she was sitting in a flask in the basement, but joined after submitting an ad to the newspaper?
Why Elgala was not clear where, far from the base?
What happened to Pio and Piola?
Is the new core a separate living organism, a mixture of Pio and Piola, or something else altogether?
Why does Kabapu partially remember Excel?
Why did the restored humanity lose its longevity after the destruction of Solaria?
There was also a lack of disclosure of the Kabapu – Il Palazzo relationship. We are told that they were like-minded people, even friends, but this is not revealed in any way, not a single flashback in the Solarian era. Eh, maybe someday in some fanfic it will be revealed, dreams, dreams....

Well, now you know that Il Palazzo is a trap that is as old as all mankind, and he is humanities "Adam"/ Excel, Hayat and Elgala are artificially created robots, one of which consists of many personalities. You also know that this world is the result of a reboot of the universe and its subsequent restoration by 2 elves. In general, now you know that everything made sense and everything came together, although some things had to be thought out due to the fact that the 2nd manga(HB) is not even in English. I hope that now this ending will not be called strange, passing and illogical. If you have any thoughts about the ending. Then write, because in my country the thing is simply unknown and there is no one to discuss it with.
AniDimBassJun 14, 2021 3:22 PM

More topics from this board

» Excel Saga Volume 27

removed-user - Mar 4, 2014

3 by Kismet69 »»
Dec 8, 2020 12:30 PM

» Excel Saga Volume 7

Islandstone - Oct 9, 2008

10 by crescensXG »»
Mar 13, 2013 10:17 AM

» Excel Saga - New set of pictures

KuroDubZero - Oct 12, 2011

0 by KuroDubZero »»
Oct 12, 2011 8:21 AM

» Romance?

ryan5514 - Jun 16, 2010

2 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Nov 25, 2010 9:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.