Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 18, 2021 3:19 AM
Jul 2019
As title says..I'm not asking to have A LOT of romance like some shoujo manga or anything like that, but just some kind of development in that direction that will make you fill glad when you read the last chapter. Well, I'll read it anyway but when I'll read it depends of the answers to this topic =|

P.s. I read a comment saying that romance doesn't exist in this Manga so that's the reason I'm asking
Apr 19, 2021 11:37 AM

Oct 2016
You've probably seen me say this elsewhere already, but I'd say go into it expecting no romance. If you find anything romantic then good for you.
Apr 21, 2021 12:05 PM

Feb 2018
Kbenicio said:
As title says..I'm not asking to have A LOT of romance like some shoujo manga or anything like that, but just some kind of development in that direction that will make you fill glad when you read the last chapter. Well, I'll read it anyway but when I'll read it depends of the answers to this topic =|

P.s. I read a comment saying that romance doesn't exist in this Manga so that's the reason I'm asking

There are hints but don't expect any. There will be fanarts and fan fictions though

Don't expect any, many people think there is but many think it's not enough.

But let me tell you that the last half of the manga and the last few chapters are one of the **most liked** chapters across most mangas I have read.

So if you make it to the 2nd half of manga you will definitely love it.
shubh_jain_2May 27, 2021 11:38 PM
'I have no bonds tying me down. That's why I can see things as they are!!' - Yugami
Apr 21, 2021 12:07 PM

Feb 2018
Kbenicio said:

Most of your favs don't have romance and you like 3 gatsu so I bet you will like this too
'I have no bonds tying me down. That's why I can see things as they are!!' - Yugami
Apr 22, 2021 11:51 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
No, it doesn't have romance but the manga is so good that I finished it in one sitting!
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Apr 23, 2021 2:26 AM
Jul 2019
shubh_jain_2 said:
Kbenicio said:

Most of your favs don't have romance and you like 3 gatsu so I bet you will like this too

sry for the late reply, college was killing me the last week.
I'm already reading it and i'm enjoying a lot. Currently on ch7 but i'll progress faster the next days. When i finally finish it i'll try to write a feedback here :)
May 21, 2021 7:49 AM

May 2021
Maybe I am late here but I just want to point out that yeah, there's definitely romance in this manga but maybe it's not the typical romance as you expected. It is because Yugami is a kind of unique character. He cares about people around him by his own way. Chapter 81 and its extra confirmed what they both feel.
Jun 7, 2021 1:54 PM

Jan 2020
I love so much Yugami and Chihiro relationship that was okay for me it doesn’t have romance. I’m sure you will like it too!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai Chapter 81 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IZUMI64 - Aug 24, 2019

50 by Lylaaz »»
Jun 26, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai Chapter 24 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 11, 2018

2 by KanYeeT »»
Apr 16, 7:59 PM

Poll: » Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2014

9 by Joel77 »»
Jul 11, 2023 5:21 AM

Poll: » Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai Chapter 80 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2019

12 by FarCritical »»
Jun 30, 2023 3:59 AM

Poll: » Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai Chapter 79 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2019

11 by FarCritical »»
Jun 30, 2023 1:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.